Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 398 total)
  • Tinder, my thoughts…
  • Poopscoop

Hey, that’s bang of out order.

The fact it got physical on the first date is hardly unusual.

It’s also not a reflection on what wiggles and the lady he met want out of their potential relationship.

Chill out ffs.

zokes
    Free Member

I think you may have missed a considerable amount of tongue (amongst other things) in cheek.

Poopscoop

I hope so but it came across as a serious post to me?

myti
    Free Member

Not to me. He called it horizontal bedroom Olympics ffs

yossarian
    Free Member

Back of the net!

wiggles
    Free Member

Hey I’m classing it as 2 dates 😉

weeksy

You’re a dirty boy Wiggles.

I guess today you’ll find out if your performance was any good!

wiggles
    Free Member

The scores are already in in that regard…

But for the sake of some shred of my dignity/modesty I think I will stop making any specific comments in this thread in case this does lead somewhere and this thread comes back to haunt me 🤔

Jamie
    Free Member

The internet never forgets, Wiggles.

zokes
    Free Member

Mwhahahahaha!!!!!

jonnyboi

Poopscoops, owned 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

I hope you’re satisfied with yourself

And In response to this…

Yes, very

Mister-P
    Free Member

Does her dad own a brewery?

wiggles
    Free Member

I know things moved along fairly quickly but surprisingly she hasn’t introduced me to her parents yet

jonnyboi

I just hope she hasn’t used you as a cheap sexual plaything for her own gratification.

Houns

He he he

glad things are going well

wiggles
    Free Member

Jonnyboi I don’t think so but I wouldn’t be to upset…

jonnyboi

Stay strong wiggles, we’re here for you.

zokes
    Free Member

Just make sure you bookmark this thread so you can show it her

Poopscoop

“Poopscoops, owned”

Damnit! Use a smile or something next time! 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

Who’s next to tell their story then? Didn’t someone else have a date today?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Annnnnd its threads like this that make this place so bloody brilliant.

Cheers Wiggles ! 🙂

wiggles
    Free Member

I’ve started my fair share of depressing threads about my life and had a lot of help from this place so glad I can give something back<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”> sharing stories of my shenanigans 😆</span>

wiggles
    Free Member

C’mon slackers where’s all your weekend stories?

I can’t just keep getting up to stuff everynight to keep the thread going…

No wait, I can 😁

CountZero

Cradle-snatcher.

CountZero

Hmmm, the edit button seems to have vanished…
    Anyway, without wishing to pour cold water onto people’s fun and games…

Love, sex, and trackers – Tinder and other dating apps are spies in your bedroom

Be afraid, be very afraid…

DezB
    Free Member

without wishing to pour cold water onto people’s fun and games…

Wow, what a “bombshell”. so Tinder researchers can tell your sexual preference. Oh my, the sky is falling.

DezB
    Free Member

PS, Wiggles – has your new one got a single sister, oops I mean..  mum?

tdog
    Free Member

Well I’ve got a hot coffee date with a slightly chubby smiley real lady (hey I’m chubby too so poke it!) hahaha!

I wanted to check out the zoo down here but she just wanted to meet for drink which sounds boring but suppose we can get kak outta the way.

I sense bit of a moody mare out of her at times as she states she’s been burnt in past and that she’s looking for long term- should I be worried???

I have an offer from a older lady who happens to have 4 kids and is agrand mother 😮 who’s a lairy Scottish lass…might be my backup plan lmao.

Then option 3 try my luck on a local supermarket attendant who is lovely cutie who I would think I don’t have a chance of a peeking.

I’m tempted by the real option but gauging whether she’ll be a nightmare to have a relationship with, hmmmmf!

LOST …

tdog
    Free Member

Also trying to organise a coffee meet at a decent artisan place next door to my lbs so if all else fails heeheeeeee! 😉

Poopscoop

“tdog

<span style=”color: #444444; background-color: #eeeeee;”>Then option 3 try my luck on a local supermarket attendant who is lovely cutie who I would think I don’t have a chance of a peeking.</span>

DON’T DO IT !

I tried wrangling 2 ladies that work in an asda near me. Neither went well and have to go to Tesco instead now to avoid awkwardness!

I love ASDA too! 🙁

wiggles
    Free Member

My ex and the guy she cheated on me with worked together in Asda so I don’t shop there anymore!

I was set on going out with 2 girls I was talking to make (not literal) side-by-side comparison after the first date but then I realised I liked one more than the other already so just asked one and thought see how it goes and maybe fall back on the other if it doesn’t work out.

But so far I’m fairly certain I backed the winning horse so to speak.

She does have a 20 year old sister who is in a relationship with a much older man so if that falls through I’ll let you guys know 😉

tdog
    Free Member

I know but… she’s a refreshing fresh flower that I’ve been longing for awhile now ;d

Ok 2 days. She’s a rarity that’s for sure plus my imagination was going wild whilst feeling this cant be right at same time.

She must be bout 24 so within my boundary just usually go for women slightly older than me as believe I don’t stand a chance with the younger cuties.

she certainly was saying all the right things but probably says that to all the guys she serves shirley.

I very nearly asked if she’d like to go for a meet sometime  go do something … no not quite that sorta thang just yet!

wiggles
    Free Member

I can say 24 is a good age based on my current experience

Poopscoop

wiggles…

Just to check, you know how lucky you are right? ? You really know? !

She being 24 etc !

I am forced to look at the more, erm, “lived in”  end of the age spectrum.

God I wish I was in my twenties again ! 😀

tdog
    Free Member

Lived in!!?

That conjures up all sorts of images of a lady like fanny craddock with leftover biscuit crumbs scattered over her booozum whilst omitting an odour of raw seabass.

oh you meant lived in as in doesn’t go out!?

;d

wiggles
    Free Member

24 is only 3 years younger than me so I’m not exactly in the cradle snatcher category lol

DezB
    Free Member

She does have a 20 year old sister who is in a relationship with a much older man so if that falls through I’ll let you guys know

20? No way! I’d feel like a paedo! Can you check the mum’s status when you get a chance? 😆

wiggles
    Free Member

I would also like to retract my statement in the first page of this thread where I said tinder was terrible…

Her Mum is married to her dad still (can check if happily for you?)

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, no, don’t worry, wouldn’t want to break up (another) happy marriage 😉

Glad it’s going ok for you anyway. None of my matches ever replies. Middle aged women are so flaky!

Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 398 total)

The topic ‘Tinder, my thoughts…’ is closed to new replies.