Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Those Planet X Nonnas Tops
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Are blimming good for the dosh!!
    Mucho cheapo

Ordered 2 Thurs night, they came today and I likey!!!!

Markie
    Free Member

They look great – thanks for the heads up!

monkeychild
    Free Member

I ordered a large (normally wear medium or small t-shirts) and it fits perfect.

higgo
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered one.

The ladies wide-shouldered singlet looks good too. I wonder if they’ll do a ‘bundle’ deal on it?

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/CLBI210CN/biotex-biolux-ladies-wide-shouldered-singlet

sambob
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered 2 black ones. 2 jerseys for £26 is pretty awesome value if you ask me…

Jamie
    Free Member

Good timing. I needed some jerseys for the new road bike. Ordered a short and long sleeve version in large. Usually medium in most things so hopefully should fit ok.

Not bad for £27.

Vortexracing

Ta for the heads up, just ordered 2 😀

richteabiscuit
    Free Member

Again, cheers for the heads up.. just order a couple to go with the new roadie 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

What’s Nonas though?….very cheap, just want to know what I might be advertising.

TheFlyingOx

What’s Nonas though?

It’s an Italian restaurant/bar/posing spot in Sheffield.

oldgit
    Free Member

That’s that sorted then.

ElShalimo

’tis an Italian restaurant in Sheffield

blaggers
    Free Member

So do I get a Large for my 40″ chest (as stated on the size chart) or ignore and get an XL?

oldgit
    Free Member

So do I get a Large for my 40″ chest (as stated on the size chart) or ignore and get an XL?

Not buying myself, but I’d go XL. Some companies make jerseys in both race and club cut. If they’re race go XL, if they’re club then L.
    But don’t take my word for it.

fontmoss
    Free Member

baws sold out

Junkyard
    Free Member

Only available in MTB sizes now 😕
    XL and above

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Well that’s my bike clothing sorted out for the next few years. Thanks for the heads up.

seanoc
    Free Member

Hope you went big……I tend to wear a medium howled t shirt but had to get a xxxl.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hope you went big……I tend to wear a medium howled t shirt but had to get a xxxl.

I went for large and usually wear medium stuff. If its too small it can go back or someone on here can have it for the price of postage.

Would be surprised if there is as big a discrepancy in sizing as you say though.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I tend to wear a medium howled t shirt but had to get a xxxl.

😯 😯 😯

????????????????

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I measured myself and went for a size up from those measurements.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Large Black long sleeve on order 🙂 Thanks for the headsup

Jamie
    Free Member

I just re-measured myself and my chest seems to have grown, so have ordered the XLs as well to be on the safe side. Guess I will just post back what does not fit me for a couple o’ quid.

allthepies
    Free Member

Italian “medium” sizes == circus midgets

MrOvershoot

Nothing close for those with 48″ chests :/

Markie
    Free Member

Nothing close for those with 48″ chests :/

Leave it unzipped? 😉

MrOvershoot

Markie – Member

Leave it unzipped?

Nice idea but I’m not sure everyone wants to see my full on Magnum PI hairy chest poking out :p

Markie
    Free Member

Nice idea but I’m not sure everyone wants to see my full on Magnum PI hairy chest poking out :p

Right. I shan’t tell my wife about this thread – she already wants this or this for her birthday! :/

neilneilorangepeel
    Free Member

Nonna means grandma in Italian. 😀

edhornby

Nonna means grandma in Italian.

show some respect to your nonna, or she’ll slap your legs like she she used to when you were bambino 😉

I’m debating whether to get the 2 merino as well, love out of season shopping me

Jamie
    Free Member

Nonna means grandma in Italian.

I’ll get Wayne Rooney a couple then.

Jamie
    Free Member

Got mine today. Large is about the right size, could have gone smaller.

Not too impressed really. Tried the short sleeve one on and the zip promptly came unstitched and the back of the jersey was soiled so that is going back.

win some/lose some.

TheFlyingOx

Mine arrived today. Got a large, as I normally wear medium. Will be a perfect fit when the last remnants of my Christmas pot belly have gone.
    For £12, you can’t go wrong.

pedalhead
    Free Member

also got a large & I’m usually a medium. Fits fine, seems decent for the price.

FOG

Not sure I’ld want to advertise such a place. The food is usually good but the clientele are not the most cycle friendly. In the day time it seems to be full of car dealers having a razz in the most expensive thing on the lot and ladies who lunch. Evenings still mainly the tasteless bling crowd with Overfinches parked outside and far too much money.

thepodge
    Free Member

pity they look good as Nonnas are a bunch of sods who deliberately went bust and pocketed 300k in unpaid tax etc while screwing over a load of local suppliers. the news reports are out there if you look

finbar
    Free Member

Not sure I’ld want to advertise such a place.

Ditto, i wouldn’t wear one if it were free. I didn’t know Nonnas had gone bust though? Still looked open when i went past this weekend.

I like the irony of the Planet X sponsored (is it?) club though, i sometimes see a bunch of MAMILS outside on weekends with various Italian carbon uber bikes (in winter, with no mudguards, natch) and not a Planet X in sight.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Love the top but sadly its too small for me (Large). Have offered it to a slighly slimmer pal before i send it back.

My be interested in an xlarge if anyone has to shift one

oldgit
    Free Member

Glad I didn’t buy, they went into voluntary liquidation oweing 1/3rd million, just like the companies that took me a little supplier for 98K.
    But they’re still going with a slightly different name I can’t tell you how much I hate businesses like that.
    Mind you they are nearly as cheap as toilet roll.

thepodge
    Free Member

finbar, went bust and reopened the next day with a slightly different name and the Chesterfield boss listed as being in charge.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Those Planet X Nonnas Tops’ is closed to new replies.