Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • This will make you feel better about yourself
  • DrJ

However stupid and ridiculous you are, don't worry, things could be worse,
    you could be American

docrobster
    Free Member

Oh my god that is terrible I'll not get any work done tonight now

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

OMG – some scary pic on there

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This will make you feel better about yourself

………… you could be American

I'll tell you makes me feel better about myself………..when I realise that despite all my failings, I am not an arrogant patronising and condescending bigot.

And yes, I'm talking about those who stereotype and condemn a whole nation, by laughing and pointing at those less fortunate and/or with mental health issues.

*sits back feeling smug and vastly superior* 8)

clancol
    Free Member

couldn't stop looking at them. had to just keep looking at the next page to see if they got worse.

think my fav was the lad who had hand written csi on the back of his t-shirt.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

by laughing and pointing at those less fortunate and/or with mental health issues.

I don't think poor fashion choice counts as a mental illness yet – otherwise I'm doomed 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

I like this…

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes mocking other people does make me feel better about myself
    thanks for the help

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don't think poor fashion choice counts as a mental illness yet – otherwise I'm doomed

🙂 That my little fruitcake, is catch-22

Do you think this is just "poor fashion choice" ? 😀

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Why do shorts that are too small single people out as having a mental illnes E_L, go on admit it, you looked at them and thought that they must be mental to dress like that didn't you? Perhaps you should keep your bigoted prejudices to yourself.

johnners
    Free Member

I don't think poor fashion choice counts as a mental illness yet – otherwise I'm doomed

Things have moved on Simon. Mental illness doesn't mean you're doomed these days.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why do shorts that are too small single people out as having a mental illnes E_L

You don't understand the expression "and/or" ? 😀

Gosh, I am starting to feel superior on this thread 8)

johnners
    Free Member

Do you think this is just "poor fashion choice" ?

Nope, I reckon it's woppit on a day out.

tails
    Free Member

They might try and police the world but God bless America.

ziggy
    Free Member

Go ahead and make fun of this guy’s pink bike. I dare you. Last time somebody made that mistake he stabbed them with a quesadilla…yeah, wrap your head around that one.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

PMSL @ "woppit on a day out" ! 😀

igm

I know some great people who are American. Equally there are also some idiots. With 200+ million to choose from that was always on the cards.

scaredypants

Man, the trousers on the guy with the pink bike !! – I'll be trawling "the mart" next time I'm over there 8)

sweepy
    Free Member

– I'll be trawling "the mart" next time I'm over there

is that one of those euphemisms I keep hearing about?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘This will make you feel better about yourself’ is closed to new replies.