Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • this should corner like it's on rails…
  • yunki
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JXnrBurYeqk#![/video]

seosamh77
    Free Member

Class, I want a shot! 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh no don’t like the look of that. 🙁

Woody
    Free Member

Really want a go too.

Wouldn’t work over here as you’d be bound to get some of the red sock brigade thinking it was thoughtful to have continuous seating in case they needed a rest or a picnic stop.

racefaceec90

i wonder if danny mac could ride his bike down that 😉 that looked fantastic 😀

GRAEMEJONES

There would be an awful lot of “bleeps” on the soundtrack when I had a go. 😯

adey205
    Free Member

OH MY GOD!!!!!

RustySpanner

Excellent!

Some friends may (or may not, if anyone official is reading) have homemade buggys designed specifically for descending bits of the Snowdon Railway.

The first few attempts (may have) ended in a pile of twisted scrap, but designs (may be) being tweaked. There’s even talk of adding a brake 😐

nbt

adey205 – Member
    OH MY GOD!!!!!

TRAMPOLINE!!!

bigbloke
    Free Member

I feel sick……..not a ride i would do.

headfirst
    Free Member

Wikkid!

It reminded me of the 6km toboggan run at Val Thorens which is one of most insane things in the world. 10 -15 minutes of crazy!

theflatboy
    Free Member

it doesn’t look like the track should be strong enough to stand the sort of forces going through it… i want to see what the car looks like.

wwaswas

Just me tilting my phone screen for the corners?

br
    Free Member

There’s one up in North Wales, but has brakes and nowhere near the length/speed.

But a laugh all the same.

GRAEMEJONES

Unless it’s changed, that one ^^^^ on the Great Orme is a no braker all the way down. 😛

Dickyboy

That is fantastic, don’t like roller coasters at all but I would just love to have a go on that. Video reminded me of some surreal dreams I used to have – laid on my back hovering down some twisty back roads with just my toes in view 🙂

bencooper
    Free Member

This video shows the cars – plus with added screaming small child content 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjw5GhyZUu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I’ve tried the Great Orme one – this looks amazing…

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Could be nasty if there were any fallen trees about 😯

yunki
    Free Member

awesome..! 😀

brakes
    Free Member

looks awesome
    don’t they have bears in Austria?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Seems a lot slower in the second vid, for some reason. First vid speeded up a tad, perhaps?

theflatboy
    Free Member

first video he’s not using the brakes. 🙂

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘this should corner like it's on rails…’ is closed to new replies.