Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • this is the FFS stop moaning about on one / PX post
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

Yes they make mistakes….
    but they also seem to sort them….

I am fed up with reading about the little things you should be discussing with THEM, not STW about posts….

If Dave, Brant or whoever DOESN’T sort your order / delivery / quality problem THEN moan on here…

PLEASE! FFS

bonchance
    Free Member

So you thought you would bring the trend to the attention of more people with your post.

With friends like these..

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Just would like a sensible read when I log on!

End of..

skywalker
    Free Member

Errrr, I hate to point out the obvious, but, don’t read them.

pitduck
    Free Member

😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

they will be round with the pitch forks shortly if you carry on with your crazy demands, what else do you want News in the Daily Mail?

Bez

Awesome. People complain about stuff, someone complains about the people complaining about the stuff, and then people try to point out that they think the best way of dealing with people complaining about stuff is not complaining about the people complaining about stuff is by complaining about the person who’s complaining about the people complaining about the stuff. And then some bell end comes along and simply describes what’s going on. What a waste of internets.

bonchance
    Free Member

If it stops you doing less savoury things: it’s purpose is served and nothing is wasted.

Think of it like a hamster wheel or covering fire..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/kQFKtI6gn9Y&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

or Link if that didn’t work

(Monty Python Content)

Pieface

I ordered a frame on Monday, got a text on Tuesday advising of delivery time, finished work early and had the frame by 4pm on the Tuesday, all for 140 quid.

fast cheap solution for a man with little time or money to spare atm

mikewsmith
    Free Member

don’t go thinking this is a praise thread either!!

hugor
    Free Member

I really like my 456 SS. Such a great bike.
    It was delivered on time, the right colour and size.
    It rides really well too.
    For the price I paid I’m more than happy. 😀

Drac

Ahhhh! My eyes it hurts so much.

atlaz
    Free Member

the right colour

Clearly you posted the wrong picture then. That is… well…

Rubber_Buccaneer

the right colour

Just because they supplied what you asked for doesn’t make that colour ‘right’.

Speshpaul

No!
    Or okey yes when Brant stops using the forum to promote PX/OO.
    Otherwise i think its fair. I’m happy for him to carry on but what goes around comes around:-)

Jamie
    Free Member

For the price I paid I’m more than happy.

£3.87? 😉

meehaja
    Free Member

I order stuff from on-one/Planet X as it is often cheaper than other places.

It arrives a few days later, which I am happy about.

I used to ride a 456, which was nice. A bit heavy and it rusted where I scratched it, but it also cost £150.

I imagine OO/PX could have precision stock management, uniform pricing and amazing quality control by increasing their prices/reducing their option ranges but wouldn’t that go against everything that maks them good?

unovolo
    Free Member

@Hugor

Think you missed a trick by not putting a Pink Saddle and chain on that,it would really complete it 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

What about CRC/Wiggle/anyotherbikeshop complaints, are they allowed under your newly imposed forum rules, or is it just planet x you’re trying to suck up to?

Always been happy with px service and crc and wiggle and merlin and high on bikes and …….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘this is the FFS stop moaning about on one / PX post’ is closed to new replies.