Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)
  • This football chant racism business, really?
  • km79
    Free Member

Don’t worry too much about genetics, the research is mostly fabricated in order to receive masive funding for the companies involved. It’s one big scam, if it was real then something useful would have come from it by now.

scotroutes

So- is this form of chanting commonly directed at black players?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

hodgynd – Member
    I was thinking aloud earlier ..and wasn’t aware that I had named anyone in particular ..merely making an observation ..but hell if the cap fits ..
    Seems as though I’ve picked a scab that hasn’t healed ?
    As mentioned ..I now have a fair idea who to avoid ..as in the folks I find boring ..dont worry about it too much..

No I reckon you called me out as dull and talking in riddles for giving a clear indication of what would be considered racist. But hey if you don’t want to answer if you agree with that definition that is up to you.

rmacattack
    Free Member

Nancy boys

kimbers

km79 – Member
    Don’t worry too much about genetics, the research is mostly fabricated in order to receive masive funding for the companies involved. It’s one big scam, if it was real then something useful would have come from it by now.

😯

Rockape63
    Free Member

Does it matter? The player has asked them to stop. What more is required?

So- is this form of chanting commonly directed at black players?

Back OT, Lukaku needs to be careful what he wishes for! Football crowds being football crowds will never do what they don’t want to do….and, by raising the issue now, he creates the possibility of opposition crowds singing an even more demeaning (if that’s the right word) chant. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and, by raising the issue now, he creates the possibility of opposition crowds singing an even more demeaning (if that’s the right word) chant.

If they are racist then they will get booted out and banned from attending. That is the modern world, people should probably get used to that.

Rockape63
    Free Member

If they are racist then they will get booted out and banned from attending

Of course…I meant more songs about the size of his appendage, which as we’ve discussed at length, isn’t exactly racist!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Of course…I meant more songs about the size of his appendage, which as we’ve discussed at length, isn’t exactly racist!

Unless you assume that it is because of his race, in which case it is.

kilo

Fortunately it’s not the posters on STW who get to decide what constitutes racist chanting

Rockape63
    Free Member

Yeah but you can’t tell what people are assuming, can you? If someone in the crowd had heard it on very good terms that Fellani had a supersized knob and made up a song about it….what would people think then?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yes I’m sure….
    Maybe 2027 may see an end to casual racism, can only hope

scotroutes

So- is this form of chanting commonly directed at black players

Back OT, Lukaku needs to be careful what he wishes for! Football crowds being football crowds will never do what they don’t want to do….and, by raising the issue now, he creates the possibility of opposition crowds singing an even more demeaning (if that’s the right word) chant

Look at Lukaku,
    can’t kick a ball,
    and I’ve heard people say,
    he’s got no dick at all?

Rockape63
    Free Member

So- is this form of chanting commonly directed at black players

I know you’ve asked this question a few times, but you probably won’t get an accurate answer on here as, you’d have to go to a lot of football matches at a lot of different grounds to have any idea. My guess would be ‘no’.

Stuart ‘Psycho’ Pearce could have got upset for being called a Psychopath, but it was a form of reverence by his fans. Its a way for the fans to put Lukaku on a pedestal and sing his praises! (IMO)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

lol Rockape ever heard is sung about a white player?
    Well done for the spirited defense and nice warning that complaining will end up with loads of abuse.
    Maybe 2037….
    Maybe go back a page and read the kick it out report of increased reporting with the most being in the Pro Game

BigJohn

Alan Wright (5’4″ smallest premier league player, and bald) was revered by Villa fans who sang Alan Wright, Alan Wright, little Alan Wright. He’s got no hair but we don’t care; Little Alan Wright.

Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)

The topic ‘This football chant racism business, really?’ is closed to new replies.