Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Things to do in Goa. In the rain….
  • rj
    Free Member

I’m stuck in Goa for 2 days on my todd, it’s chucking it down (monsoon season) and I don’t know what to do with myself. Does anyone know the area and have any suggestions of stuff to do that doesn’t’t require the sun? I’ll be back next weekend so the more ideas the better.

psychle
    Free Member

wacky tobaccy? 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

Get caught drug smuggling? Should pass a few years for you. Seems to work for some muppet fairly often as a way of passing half their lives.

qwerty
    Free Member

Hire an Enfield and head inland and see where you end up for an overnight stop. It’s only weather.

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

Go and see the cathedral and the other churches in old Goa, which is a world heritage site and was the capitol for the Portugese in India. A weird blend of Empirical catholicism and Indian traditional architecture,the cathedral was also the base for the inquisition in India and is well worth a look.

corroded
    Free Member

If you want to replicate my time in Goa, rent a bike, go to a deserted beach and get chased by feral dogs. If you want the full experience, the chain will jam and you will have to fend them off with two coconuts.
    (Tip: aim both coconuts at the pack leader, the others will lose heart). Enjoy!

godzilla
    Free Member

Don’t listen atlaz, Ask a taxi man for some good Charis, that shit will waste a few hours.
    Where in Goa are you north south? we where paying £18 for a 2.5 hour taxi ride so you could go to some cool spots.
    Well gell (as they say;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Things to do in Goa. In the rain….’ is closed to new replies.