Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • There are nice people out there
  • ScottChegg
    Free Member

I went for a spin this afternoon with my 6 year old; and it ended badly. He took a trip over the bars and did himself a mischief. Bloody face and screaming were the symptoms.

Some old lad came down the lane from his house to see what the kerfuffle was all about, and then popped back with a first aid kit and treats. Another couple stopped in a car and offered us either a lift or use of their phone, but we were all under control. A nice lady walking her dog offered sympathy and mobile to ease the pain.

It's nice that there are still people who will try and help others when they are stuck. Pay it forward people, and always pack a first aid kit, even when going out for half an hour.

Here he is, suffering from 'bike face'. It isn't always that shape. 🙂

ton

it is nice to be nice mate………. 8)

Talkemada
    Free Member

Most people are nice really.

jam-bo

good init.

just don't tell the daily mail, they wouldn't have anything to write about.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

And if anyone knows any good sunnies for little un's, I'd be grateful. The cheapo ones he was wearing broke and gave him a nasty cut over the eye. Another lesson learned.

epicyclo

Tell the lad he looks like a real little warrior 🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Just remind him that chicks dig scars,

Good to hear so many people stopped to offer assistance, I always stop to offer hop to those who need it, as one day it probably will be me, so hopefully karma will balance it out on my behalf

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I tried the chicks dig scars bit, but he made that tongue out gagging face.

Maybe he needs a few years to see the pluses in that.

Travis

(edit because it needs editing)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘There are nice people out there’ is closed to new replies.