• This topic has 20 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hels.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The walking dead
  • Anyone watched it? I fu**ing love it. Always been a zombie fan and grew up with night of the living dead, zombies flesh eaters and dawn of the dead. Not gonna give any spoilers away just in case anyone’s not seen it but I despise Carl

Cougar

It’s ace. Only seen the first season so far, but really enjoyed it.

It gets better and better with every episode

Taff
    Free Member

Up to date so far. I love it too. Can’t wait for the new series to start.

wwaswas

I thought this was going to be about the current Cabinet.

Pigface
    Free Member

Fantastic and I love the fact they kill off characters you think would be untouchable.

Cant wait for the new series.

hillsplease

Ace, what’s not to like?

swavis

Best series I’ve seen for a while, even after big budget cuts for the second season. Can’t wait for the third 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

Seen both and like…I think it should be promoted as a drama with zombies rather than a zombie series.

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

too much chatter, not enough splatter for my liking. As cynic-al says, it ‘s drama with zombies. that’s just my opinion tho’

neepshed
    Free Member

seen all of it and love it. just wish more would happen week on week.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I’ve just finished episode 13 in season 2 and want … No NEED to know what’s happens when they visit (SPOILER REMOVED)

I enjoyed it so much I downloaded the electronic book on the iPhone through comicxology and it’s pretty cool. It presents it frame by frame and zooms in for added effect. Found a link but it’s not exact

Any idea when it’ll be released on iTunes? The yanks have had access to it for some while now

Lifer
    Free Member

Richard you need to edit those spoilers – just remove your first paragraph. If you read the comic you’ll get your answers!

Yeah sorry …. All done

GW
    Free Member

Just played the PS3 demo, it’s free on PSN

Lifer
    Free Member

Nice one mate and no worries but your first post did say no spoilers!

I’m up to date and waiting for Compendium 2 of the comics (which is a lot better as it moves a lot quicker, and definitely not a drama series with zombies!) can highly recommend the Compendium 1 by far the cheapest way to get all the issues:

The Walking Dead Compendium 1

RealMan
    Free Member

First episode was the best. Hospital scene was great.

The rest has been really good too.

Cougar

you need to edit those spoilers

All done

That’s sincerely appreciated both of you, thank you.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Just finished the second series. Thought it was great 🙂

hels
    Free Member

Has the second series been on council tele yet ? Might have to get it on Lovefilm, the first series was great. And it had Egg from This Life (but no ex-Neighbours actors, they really should address that)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘The walking dead’ is closed to new replies.