Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • The sweetest looking Range Rover?
  • scaredypants

anybody got a pic of that fake advert for a cayenne

“for when a range rover just isn’t expensive enough”

(I heard Bentley were bringing one out too)

scruff
    Free Member

scaredypants

BOOOOOM !

(the black needs to be in that primer-finish as well though)

TimothyD
    Free Member

After hearing about the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere having increased again, and the rate of increase going up, i’m thinking the greenest car is one you hire for when you need one, to transport people and things any distance, like for a holiday.

We can’t all keep owning and driving private cars I think when things aren’t progressing regarding CO2 emissions, or we’ll be properly in the poo.

Tim

LHS
    Free Member

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Nice one LHS

Edit, you got it to work

fisha
    Free Member

Tim,

the C02 thing is always going to come second to the oil companies and the revenue they generate for governments. And I dont think it’ll be the public that will move away from cars whilst the fossil fuel is still there.

Hydrogen fuel is the future, but the system is too dinosaured to change at the moment.

The switch to hydrogen wont happen till the fuel runs dry … which is a pity.

TimothyD
    Free Member

We may run out of time and reach the tipping point where there’s runaway global warming though, if we wait for the change over to hydrogen to be the solution, and keep all owning and driving cars.

I think some of the change has to come from individuals making changes.

Badger and inform people you know…

TimothyD
    Free Member

Obviously, i’m not trying to order you to badger and inform people you know. 🙂

v8ninety

Obviously, i’m not trying to order you to badger and inform people you know.

Yeah, coz I think it’s unlikely that you know the people that I know, if you know what I mean? Umm… 🙂
    I’d love to be able to hire a car as and when, but would not be a viable option, living where we do, and working where we do. Fine in a city…

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘The sweetest looking Range Rover?’ is closed to new replies.