Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)
  • The sweetest looking Range Rover?
  • alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

donsimon
    Free Member

Stunning.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oooh yeah.

grantway
    Free Member

Na looks like a hit and run Storm Trooper

loddrik
    Free Member

I’m sure Alex bloody Curran already has one on order…..

oldgrump08
    Free Member

😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pah! Tatty plasticky looking junk.

What you need, is a chrome one:

jules.b
    Free Member

Looks vicious!

Bregante

Both mingers

mattsccm
    Free Member

Nasty cheap looking junk. Poxy low wall tyres, strange and tacky bonnet, dark windows. Pure tack

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Wonder if its any good off-road with that clearance….

warton
    Free Member

this:

BurnBob
    Free Member

Can someone please post a pic of Stephen Ireland’s one!!

v8ninety

Absolutely, Warton. Stretched to, at a push, this:

donsimon
    Free Member

Range Rovers are ace.

😀

cranberry
    Free Member

The first 2 – can you imaging spending that much money to make something look that horrible ?

Warton – the Classic is indeed a thing of beauty.

Bregante

BurnBob – Member
    Can someone please post a pic of Stephen Ireland’s one!!

Would that be this abomination?

Don’t get me wrong. I like Range Rovers. Wouldn’t want to feed one though 😯

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Stephen’s wag’s car – If anyone is interested?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s the difference between those cars, and many of the bikes owned by STWers?

Apart from a few quid, bugger all really. Let’s be honest…

donsimon
    Free Member

What’s the difference between those cars, and many of the bikes owned by STWers?

Not sure what you’re trying to say there elfin… How many people buy a top end full susser then put slicks on it and ride it around town?

tails
    Free Member

how can anyone have that bad taste, he must be doing it for a laugh!

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Pig **** ugly. Looks like its had a load of Halfords body kit slapped on it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, how many people buy a top-end full-susser, bling it up, but don’t ride it anywhere near it’s actual potential?

Most people what buy them, probbly.

Not a problem, enjoy yourself and that, but allow others to make their own choices and do the same, innit?

Many people I know think I’m daft to spend what I have on bicycles. And I’m nowhere near some folk on here in terms of over indulgence!

And Range Rovers aren’t marketed at farmers and forestry workers, they’re marketed at people who want the ‘look’. Let’s have it right. Like all the other Faux by Fours. Lifestyle items in the same way most mounting bikes are. 🙂

Not sure what you’re trying to say there elfin…

That people are quick to mock others for the choices they make, but don’t recognise that they are doing exactly the same thing themselves…

legend
    Free Member

This thread makes baby Jesus cry

nevis
    Free Member

Range Rovers are ace.

LOL…. Those photos look like they’ve been lifted straight from a copy of MBR.

– Photoshop =

emsz
    Free Member

All those cars are shit

donsimon
    Free Member

Maybe those pics are photochopped, but the Range Rover test ground isn’t.
    Range Rovers are ace.

v8ninety

All but two of those cars are shit

FTFY 😉

matt_outandabout

^ wot she said

v8ninety

The landrover test track isn’t photoshopped, but it has been exceptionally well designed to show off the abilities whilst hiding the shortcomings of the modern electronics laden motors that they produce.

Also, why would those pics be photoshopped? Not exactly challenging terrain in them, I’d happily drive a mini metro over the same…

EDIT; oh I see, rotated.

crikey
    Free Member

Drug dealer chic.

The only people with enough money and such a lack of taste.

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s a good few years since I drove it, so I couldn’t possible comment on the modern electronics. It impressed the pants off me.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

People on here cream over stuff like this:

Garish colours, logos plastered all over, level of equipment way beyond the ability of the rider, etc etc etc.

I’d really like to know what the difference is between bikes like these, and cars like some of the above. 😐

donsimon
    Free Member

They’ll do what they’re designed to do?

crikey
    Free Member

Elfin in attempt at controversy…

But no ones biting…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

But no ones biting…

Except that you just did. Without even being consciously aware of it. 😉

They’ll do what they’re designed to do?

So will those cars.

So will this:

Just pointing out that others will look at the likes of us lot and judge us because of the choices we’ve made with our bikes, clothing, accessories etc.

Which makes us just as bad, really, dun’t it?

v8ninety

’tis a good point Elf. Personally I don’t particularly like the garish cars or the garish bikes, though. 😛

Edit; Although, to split hairs, the cars are fundementally compromised in their design, whilst the bikes represent a very singleminded pinnacle of design, albeit in garish colours…

warton
    Free Member

The difference is, as someone pointed out above, is you wouldn’t go to the shops on one of the bikes above. Yes, the marketing is aimed at school run mothers for the cars, but for the bikes it’s aimed at people who are serious about their sport, especially the TT bike. I don’t think ability of the rider has anything to do with it to be honest, if they’re riding a downhill bike on a downhill course, or using a TT bike to do a TT then they’re using the bike for what it was intended for.

If I saw someone riding that trek, or even worse the specialized to the shops I’d think ‘what a plonker’

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Bet the first two RRs won’t do what they were designed to do any longer – too little clearance!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

If I saw someone riding that trek, or even worse the specialized to the shops I’d think ‘what a plonker’

Why would you think that?

Surely they would be free to make their own choices, as you are to make yours?

Or do others have to fit in with your narrow field of vision, in order to gain acceptance and not be judged negatively?

I love the hypocrisy on here. It’s delicious. 😆

We are no different…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘The sweetest looking Range Rover?’ is closed to new replies.