Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The New Cyffylliog Challenge 2010
  • mAx_hEadSet

Bit of a teaser sorry… you had the New Seekers now get ready for the New Cyffylliog Challenge this summer, new format, improved course, new start hopefully new cake tasting better than ever at the re:fuel stops with great views across to Snowdonia and er it's longer and more climbs . .and descents of course,

more news to come as soon as we can get the gift wrapping off to tell you

Rorschach
    Free Member

Hoo…and indeed….rah.Well done Mr W.
    Just make sure it does'nt clash with any of the NoFuss/Crc events pleeeeaaaaase.

mAx_hEadSet

blimey you stalking my posts Mr C let's just say it is the weekend after the 20th anniversary on the first MTB xc race held in North Wales at Foel Gasnach in the Clocaenog Forest.. the Mellor man helped us lap score it and Dafydd and Sian won it , Jim should have an idea and sorry to have to be so cryptic but I'll drop you a hint it's just after your own outfits annual anniversary

Clink

Quite interested in an event in that area; but you'll have to be a bit more upfront with the info; you're making it sound like some sort of niche ss event! 😆

Rorschach
    Free Member

I was probably there!!(on me Funk with white porupoines and a 50t chainring)

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

About bluddy time it returned-top marks-count me in!

Whyte1
    Free Member

Me too the last one was great met some right weirdo's on it 😆

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Don't change the course too much please!

No 'bling' riders on Whyte pose mobiles either.

whytetrash

It's all he does with it these days…what grips is he on this week? 😉

YellowBelly
    Free Member

Oooh good, did the last one (I think). Would like to do it again, the paths around those lakes were nice.

hughjengin
    Free Member

Sounds good, never did the old with being a no compromise roadie, but having discovered the joys of the MTB, I'd be up for that

mAx_hEadSet

you're making it sound like some sort of niche ss event!

with in excess of 6,000 ft of climbing I would welcome any rider and encourage them to use which ever bike they feel would best get them around other than with a motor. Myself, knowing the route, I will be wanting a light hardtail with as many gears as I can get on it to pre ride the course. I would however not recommend the event if you want to ride a V10.

Once we can announce the details you can see it will not be niche but will be a very unique experience that is the culmination of 20 years understanding of running mtb events in all disciplines.

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Bravo-can't wait:-))

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Any news mAx?????????????????

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Burp!

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Burp!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The New Cyffylliog Challenge 2010’ is closed to new replies.