Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • The McCann's
  • grantus
    Free Member

I can’t believe you left a 10 month old alone in a hotel room so you could go for a swally 😯 😯

BoardinBob

I can’t believe you left a 10 month old alone in a hotel room so you could go for a swally 😯

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

GrahamS

I can’t believe you left a 10 month old alone in a hotel room so you could go for a swally 😯

I know – aren’t we terrible.
    Shockingly we leave her alone in her room at home every night!
    We did try keeping her sellotaped to us at all times but it started to itch.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Have you tried wood glue? Cow gum?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’ll confess that we were on holiday in Austria recently and we left our 10 month old daughter alone in the room while we went to the hotel bar downstairs.

Call me irresponsible if you like, but if anyone thinks we deserved to lose her for that action then you are a prize ****.

Almost as big a **** as you are for leaving a kid alone. If you’d got back and found the room empty, how would you feel? On the plus side, at least you wouldn’t have to arrange babysitters in future.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oof.

(Puts kettle on. Obtains biscuits. Gets comfy)

duntstick
    Free Member

How do you guys go on at night when you’re all in deep slumber……….or do you get a nanny in for the night shift?

They were watching live images of there sleeping child, only yards away 🙄

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ok, drifting off topic here a little.
    I wouldn’t do what GrahamS did, BUT he did at least have a monitor with them. Its their choice.
    I do work in my shed at the bottom of the garden with my 4yo in the back bedroom in bed asleep with no-one else around. Do I deserve flamage too?

molgrips
    Free Member

We considered leaving our baby in a hotel room for some much needed R&R in the bar. In a posh well secured hotel that we were regular guests in. We decided it was not worth the risk. And the thought of the above discussed little girl would not leave our minds.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘The McCann's’ is closed to new replies.