Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The loveable things kids do…
  • mboy
    Free Member

Went to see my best mate tonight. “Notice anything different about me?” he said.

“Yeah, you got a cut on the bridge of your nose, it’s not straight, and you got enormous bags under your eyes”

Turns out he’d been woken up this morning, by his 9 month old daughter breaking his nose! How the hell did he manage that you might ask, as did I. Well apparently his wife got her out of her cot when she woke up, and was sat up in bed playing with her. She’s given her a makeup bag (complete with heavy metal clasp, and full of makeup) to play with. And apparently at point blank range, she just threw it at her fathers nose, breaking it in the process!

Told him he’s definitely going to have to embarrass her on her 18th birthday, in front of all her friends, with that one!

Kids eh… I can’t wait… 😕

anagallis_arvensis

My son headbutted me in bed a few months ago. Lots of blood but now break! He was about a year old at the time.

Tom83

My sons coming up to 2 years old soon. He’s at that height now, where no matter if you’re carrying him, or laying on the sofa watching Thomas the tank engine on infinite repeat or he runs up to me – You’re guaranteed to get kicked/punched/caught on the balls.

Maybe he wants to be an only child.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ask1974
    Free Member

I broke my dads nose when I was about two or three. He was leaning over me in the bath and I decided to stand up. A lesson I learnt well. I have always been very aware when playing / washing my kids. Never assume they will stay still!

Bregante

My (then 5yr old) daughter was playing with our camera and without me seeing her, took some video of me in the shower and showed it to the in-laws when they came for dinner that evening.

freeagent
    Free Member

My (then 3 years old) Daughter took a load of pictures of me on the wifes camera, nothing too horiffic, but she did wake me up and I don’t look great first thing in the morning…
    few weeks later my wife takes the memory card out of her camera, and plugs it into her PC, which just happened to be wired into her interactive white board in front of 30 teenage kids, hoping to see the pictures from their biology field trip…

The hairy Farnborough bear was an unexpected bonus!

scaredypants

Lollage at the photo/vid stories

DrP

At 2100 last night, my 26 month old came spilling out of his room with his fireman Sam helmet on, riding his little fire truck…..

It’s hard not to show your amusement at that…

DrP

Ro5ey
    Free Member

My 4 year old girl put me on the naughy step yday evening…

“C’mon you” she said with a grin, we had been messing about I had sort of been naughty. She then took me by the hand, walked me to the bottom of the stairs, pointed and said “Sit there, dont move!!”

As I sat down she strutted off with a face that said, I know we are joking and I’m proud of myself for being funny…

She then came back and told me to say,”sorry”, which I did and was rewarded with a big kiss and a massive squeeze… priceless.

As an aside…. we found out this morn she has got a place at our number one choice of school

Happy Days

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Similar happened to my wife two weeks ago – girls in bed with us, one jumped back and smacked my wife right on the nose with the back of her head.

Cue crying from my wife and our two girls (who were upset at seeing her crying).

Then we had to explain to everyone we saw in the days after that I am not a wife beater.

theotherjonv

Ouch. Takes me back to a time when my daughter was about 2. I was sat on the toilet (as a seat, not using the facilities) getting her dried and dressed after bathtime. I’d held her pyjama bottoms for her to step into and of course she was now standing on the bottom of the legs stopping me pulling them up. And rather than lifting one leg at a time she thought it would be better to launch into a great leap instead. headbutting me on the point of the jaw in the process. I was sure at worst she’d broken my jaw, at best I was convinced the blood pouring out of my mouth was the smashed remnants of my teeth. Turns out luckily I’d just nipped my tongue and they bleed quite profusely.

Not made that error again though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The loveable things kids do…’ is closed to new replies.