Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The downside of shiftwork
  • Dibbs
    Free Member

Driving into work across the Quantocks and seeing riders at Crowcombe Gate just starting out on thier evening ride 😥

I do start 6 days off tomorrow morning though 😀

MrNutt
    Free Member

if it makes you feel any better:

completely knackered after cooking all day, upon returning home I decided I'd get a few cheeky runs in. Got on the bike and nothing felt right, climbed up a nice rooty roll in that I've done a few times now, sat at the top gazing into the middle distance and not "feeling it" at all, started to roll felt like my feet were on backwards and then lost a foot and fell over my bike into a few nice and fresh nettles! then tried to ride down some steps that I've never ever had a problem with to almost the same result! mincing like a gay kitten devoid of any gnar! I need more sleep!!! (and skillage) feel like a right (brused and sore)numpty!

keavo
    Free Member

7 off, starting at 7am for me. good weather forecast. shift working has its good points.

falkirk-mark

I am on my 10 days off and we had Glentress pretty much to ourselves today

grim168
    Free Member

Worked shifts since 1988. Three on four off days and nights. 12 hours. Hate em and love em.

tron
    Free Member

Oooh, let me think. Driving around like a drunk due to tiredness at the end of a shift? Being irritable?

billyboy
    Free Member

Did 30 years of it. It don't do you no good.

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Feeling like you're perpetually jetlagged 👿

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The downside of shiftwork’ is closed to new replies.