Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • That singer from X Factor – the one from 'Dagn'ham…
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Can we start a petition to get her on Question Time or something? Supremely thick as several short planks. But I love her! She could have made Jade Goodey sound like Stephen Hawkins.

I apologise for shameless X Factor chat – but for some sick reason I really like this girl 😯

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I dunno if she's thick as such, but certainly very dippy, a bit mad, and rather adoreable really. 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

Could we arrange for all the big celeb x-factor brother come dancing on ice with heat magazine fans to have their own forum? 🙂

the_lecht_rocks

quite bizzarre – unique – i like her a lot 😀

GrahamS

I seem to drift between finding her funny and wanting to slap her with a dictionary (beginners' remedial edition).

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

for some sick reason I really like this girl

Not because she's a really good singer ?

Maybe the fact that she appears "normal" is the appeal ?

pacemaker
    Free Member

Have to agree , just a lovely girl with a slightly mad but lovable personality.

GrahamS

Maybe the fact that she appears "normal" is the appeal ?

Normal?? Do you live near a power station by any chance?

HTTP404
    Free Member

thumbs-up from me.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

The guy who impregnated her must have shoved something in her mouth to shut her up. Imagine that horsey, nasel toned whine whilst you were in the throws. God it would be enough to make you forget that she has quite a good chassis on her 😉

Seems like a nice down to earth girl and not too shabby a singer either.

She does remind me of the spoof page 3 character Gayle Tuesday when she speaks and gets all excited though.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yes, normal to me GrahamS.

I assume that the "power station" comment is to suggest that I'm surrounded by retards ? Well maybe, but if that's the case, I not in the least bit bothered ……… I'm not too bright myself.

MussEd
    Free Member

Well since we're all so vastly superior to Stacey{at least I'm man enough to admit I know her name} can we maybe get our punctuation right?

OP – in the thread title you typed

That singer from X Factor – the one from 'Dagn'ham

So you introduced Dagenhem with an apostrophe presumably to intimate you were quoting her speech? Should have been an inverted comma then AND you should have closed the inverted comma after the quote. ALSO to indiciate the ellipsis where the lovely Stacey misses out the e in Dagenham you should have place your apostrophe before the n.

Thank you.

Cannae beat a good bit of pedantry on a Monday to cheer you up.

the_lecht_rocks

lol @ mussed 😀

69er
    Free Member

I'd give her one….

rockitman

I think she's great. Hope she wins the whole thing just to see the look on her face. Her singing persona is so different. Does remind me of Jar Jar Binks though…

GrahamS

So you introduced Dagenhem with an apostrophe

Pedantry fail.

MussEd
    Free Member

Frickin knew there'd be a spelling mistake in there!

alpin
    Free Member

you want to like her because you want to ……..

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Cannae beat a good bit of pedantry on a Monday to cheer you up.

Sorry – I am from 'up north' so the finer details of the inflection style of someone from Dagenham are slightly lost on me.

🙂

Irish_AL
    Free Member

is it just me or does she look like an afgan hound? 😉

footstomper
    Free Member

She is soooooooooo funny; at times you think (is this girl really like this or just putting it on).
    I would rather watch her any day than that p-llock who burst's into tears 😥 everytime he is near a camera, is that eyebrow natural or does he spend hours in front of the mirror geling it into place 😈 and that fookin pork pie hat he keeps wearing what the f–k is all that about, I though they went out of fashion with the Ska bands from the late Seventies 😯

BoardinBob

mastiles_fanylion

Supremely thick as several short planks.

WTF

Hang on a second. You have a go at people for cracking some jokes about someone being gay/ dead, yet it's alright to call a girl you don't know, haven't met and will probably never meet, "thick as several short planks"?

Riiiiiiiiight.

djglover
    Free Member

I was just thinking the same thing Bob,

Maybe he's a massive Boyzone Fan

Gary_C

Supremely thick as several short planks.

She's an Essex girl…..goes with the territory… 😉

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its the Essex girl thing ? so many fakes around, when you do get introduced to the real thing we find her 'dippy'..

She's great, I hope she wins but I fear to much like Leona Lewis ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

"So you introduced Dagenhem with an apostrophe"

Pedantry fail.

I think there's a difference between a typo and an inability to to use the English language correctly
    ……….. wouldn't you agree Einstein ?

In my case, they're nearly always as a result of "an inability to to use the English language correctly" rather than a typo – on account that I live near a power station. Spellcheck tends to guarantee that.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Hang on a second. You have a go at people for cracking some jokes about someone being gay/ dead, yet it's alright to call a girl you don't know, haven't met and will probably never meet, "thick as several short planks"?

Quite clearly a little on the dim side (or at least comes across as such). But I like her and have said so. So hardly the same as commenting about the largely negative things said about Stephen Gateley in the thread that was closed.

If you think it is remotely similar I fear for your intelligence level too (even though I have never met you and probably never will).

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I fear for your intelligence level too

Isn't nice when punters on here express concern for other forum users.
    It's that level of caring feelings, which makes this place so special 8)

G
    Free Member

Personally I thought she was brilliant both as a singer and as a person. Hope she does well and doesn't get chewed up and spat out by the Cowell money making machine.

grumm
    Free Member

The guy who impregnated her must have shoved something in her mouth to shut her up. Imagine that horsey, nasel toned whine whilst you were in the throws. God it would be enough to make you forget that she has quite a good chassis on her

God you sound like a real charmer.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My only concern is for Stacey from Dag'n'am 😕

GrahamS

I think there's a difference between a typo and an inability to to use the English language correctly

You seem confused on the definition of pedantry ernie 😀

the_lecht_rocks

stop dissing each other – let's get back to Stace 😀

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I wonder if she will properly hyper-ventilate if they over stimulate her live on air – perhaps by getting Leona on stage with her.

GrahamS

Perhaps they could prime her in the green room with a couple of glasses of Sunny D.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Perhaps they could prime her in the green room with a couple of glasses of Sunny D.

😆

wombat

I've never seen the X Factor. 8)

BoardinBob

If you think it is remotely similar I fear for your intelligence level too (even though I have never met you and probably never will).

Ah, so you've got acceptable levels for abusing people.

Mind and post up what they are so no one offends you…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ah, so you've got acceptable levels for abusing people.

Yeah – I just abuse the ones that talk sh*t at me, not randomly because they were gay and once in a boy band.

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘That singer from X Factor – the one from 'Dagn'ham…’ is closed to new replies.