Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • that Paranormal Activity film possible spoilers
  • aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

i beleive this is getting the same response as marmite, you either like it or you gag at having to watch it

i come into the gag category, not a great film at all and only morons would be truly scared by it

jedi

i liked being in the cinema hearing the responses.

btw, cinema ending is way better than web version

enduro-aid
    Free Member

Watched on hookie dvd on friday night, not impressed or scared in anyway couldnt really see what all the fuss was about

and that was with sitting in the dark watching it

p.s the husband in it is a grade A pr**ck

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

what happens in the cinema ending?

jedi

the husband runs out the room as she is downstairs screaming then he gets thrown back into the room and the wife stands in doorway then crawls over to him and her face changes

my daughter cant sleep now 🙂 🙂

simon_g

Seems to be getting similar reaction to Blair Witch Project – and I really liked that.

enduro-aid
    Free Member

there are 3 endings……..the original, the cinema and the festival ending

the original…..she walks down stairs screams, he runs down after her, she walks back up with big knife and covered in blood and sits rocking on the floor, sister turns up sees body and runs to call cops, cops arrive and shot the girl

the cinema…..she walks down stairs screams, he runs down after her, loud footsteps coming up the stairs, the he gets thrown against the camera, camera hits the deck, she comes over looking all scary sniffs him then sees the camera and smiles and lunges for it….cut to black scream and the message that the body was found but no women

The film fest ending…..same as original she walks up stairs with big knife after killing him, walks up to the camera smiles and cuts open her own throat

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

to be honest, the original was probably the best ending, the others sound a bit too hollywood tacked on scary for scary sake

doug_basqueMTB.com

I watched it the other night, it's pretty boring isn't it? Apart from the last 15 mins. Lots of time watching two people, 50% of whom are total tossers.

The scariest thing about it is what the profit margin must have been!

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

watched a promo copy last week and was still waiting for the film to start when it finished. BORING.. 🙄

zaskar
    Free Member

I was so bored…but the for investing only 11K they have made loads by now!

1 out of 100…

vrapan
    Free Member

Watched the web version. One of the most boring films I have ever watched if not THE MOST boring film I have ever watched. Better half asked for it so I didn't say no but it was one heck of a big favour!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘that Paranormal Activity film possible spoilers’ is closed to new replies.