Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)
  • that 'my tram experience' clip on youtube
  • ton

just seen it………shocking!
    why did no-one throw her from the tram?
    seriously shocking tho.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I would like to know what led to her outburst before passing comment.

project
    Free Member

They would be fined for throwing rubbish onto the track.

She has been remanded in custody , so as to protect her from people who didnt share her opinions, and there going to be loads in prioson who probably dont share her opinions as well.

yossarian
    Free Member

I would like to know what led to her outburst before passing comment.

Alcohol is my guess

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Luckily we don’t have lynch mobs in Croydon. Someone filmed it and a woman has been arrested.

Personally I saw someone who was distressed and possibly needs help. I don’t think it was just a case of someone with strongly held views. She quite likely needs to be receive some sort of punishment though.

hh45
    Free Member

Drunk? She had her kid with her didn’t she?

I wonder how the poor black girl behind her felt. Amazing but don’t forget, plenty of people do share her views. Not on this forum obviously.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Mental health issues imo. She needs help sadly. A cry for help and all that.

druidh
    Free Member

Hmm – posted a couple of times already.
    Deleted.
    And at least one ban.

I wonder what sort of mood the mods are in tonight?

druidh
    Free Member

couldashouldawoulda – Member
    Mental health issues imo

That was my thought too.

oldnpastit

Working class white communities feel alienated, disenfranchised and last in line for resources such as social housing, according to research published by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation.

The study interviewed people in Birmingham, Coventry and London and found they felt disconnected from the political process and that their voices were not heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15915641

yossarian
    Free Member

Drunk? She had her kid with her didn’t she?

And?

ton

sorry for posting it up if it has been on already. no been on much today and did not know.
    please feel free to remove it mods.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

IMO she was full of coke or whizz

falkirk-mark

Why was the original thread pulled ?

konabunny
    Free Member

Amazing but don’t forget, plenty of people do share her views.

I don’t really care what their views are so long as they’re not bawling them in my ear in public transport.

Edit: but having said that, I’m not sure the criminal justice system is the best way to address the stupidity or antisocial behaviour or mental imbalance or whatever of the mother of a young child.

konabunny
    Free Member

Wrong bloody thread!

samuri
    Free Member

I guess she’s got to do something when she’s not posting on here.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I’m not sure how much irony to put into this:-

“Maybe Racist people should be made to sit at the back”

philconsequence
    Free Member

drugs, low IQ and a dash of alcohol would be my guess. can’t see any evidence of mental health problems from that clip personally, but could easily be wrong, most mental health problems aren’t exactly visible!

GrahamS

IMO she was full of coke or whizz

Looks like it to me – the way she keeps smacking her lips, chewing her gums and not talking to anyone in particular.

Poor kid. 🙁

hora
    Free Member

Why doesn’t our Government do something about immigration though?

More and more we’ll see people who aren’t ‘racist’ but will fall into this category because they’ll be reacting due to their economic hardship.

hels
    Free Member

I think she went off on one because somebody wanted to use the empty seat next to her, on a crowded train, and they weren’t English therefore have decreased rights in the use of public transport, or something like that.

I know exactly what we need to do about immigration, declare an amnesty on all illegal immigrants in exchange for full citizenship rights, various (unreliable) figures claim there are at least half a million in London.

Get them on the books, paying tax, access to healthcare etc and contributing to the social contract and all that, rather than being exploited and lining the pockets of black marketeering criminals.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Deleted.
    And at least one ban.

Who was banned for what?

More and more we’ll see people who aren’t ‘racist’ but will fall into this category because they’ll be reacting due to their economic hardship.

What do you mean? They aren’t racist but think that black people cannot be British and that non Brits are to blame for the nations ills?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hora – immigtration into the UK from outside the EU is low and its very difficult to get visas – especially if you are non white

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I know exactly what we need to do about immigration, declare an amnesty on all illegal immigrants in exchange for full citizenship rights, various (unreliable) figures claim there are at least half a million in London.

Get them on the books, paying tax, access to healthcare etc and contributing to the social contract and all that, rather than being exploited and lining the pockets of black marketeering criminals.

Inspired! Well said.

wwaswas

from what I’ve seen, a lot of the people who work hardest in this country for the least money are immigrants. They’re doing the rest of us a favour and I think further immigration ought to be encouraged.

there’s too many people in this country who turn work down because they ‘don’t fancy it’ or they’re better off on benefits.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

“More and more we’ll see people who aren’t ‘racist’ but will fall into this category because they’ll be reacting due to their economic hardship.”

When times are hard, (some) people will always look for a scapegoat. This doesnt make it right though, does it?

binners

As Uncle Jezza said – Most immigration is from within the EU. We’re constitutionaly bound to allow it. For the same reason as you could go swanning off to Germany tomorrow, should you fancy.

It ain’t going to get better any time soon Hora. Despite our 2.6 million unemployed, our unemployment rate is peanuts compared to say Greece or Spain. And with free movement of people within Europe, I’d expect a lot more immigrants pitching up. With the inevitable downward pressure on available jobs and wages, and the resulting ‘racism’ from people looking for easy answers

thomthumb
    Free Member

EU.

blaming immigrants for their own poverty or something else? i’m not sure what your trying to say?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Interestingly, I’ve had two friends that have gained British citizenship over the past fortnight.

One is a Kiwi – his mother was originally from Cumbria, but he was born and raised in New Zealand. He didn’t have to take the test. He often expresses a slight sense of dispair over his mother ranting about immigrants to the UK, saying that it should be made miles harder, especially for those outside of the EU, and less consideration given to people just because they’ve married or had kids to give them a connection to the UK. He pointed out that this would make it harder for her sons to stay in the UK or get citizenship, and apparently she said, “Ah, but no – that different“. 😆

The other is Greek, and she did have to do the test. She got 23/24, and is now an expert on the history of British immigration and how our political system is structured. Personally I think they should have allowed her to skip the test because she bakes ace cakes.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Firstly, i think the woman is bang out of order and needs help.

Imagine you are in a council house and you have 3 kids and a 2 bedroom house. You would have to wait a long bloody time to get a bigger house. Years in certain parts of the country. A family of immigrants then move into the 3/4 bedroom house across the road that you have no chance of getting. How would you feel?

Now I am not anti immigration and I am certainly not racist. If anyone is willing to work in this country and contribute then by all means come over. I welcome them with open arms.

I do however, think that it isn’t right to come over and live off benefits. These people are in the minority but it shouldn’t be allowed full stop.

Immigrants of the illegal variety should be sent home and told that they may come back when they have went throught the proper procedures.

wwaswas

they may come back when they have went throught the proper procedures.

Like learning how to write English proper?

binners

Now now boys

GrahamS

Thanks bobbyg81: Suddenly I can see why this thread got pulled last time. 😯

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Imagine you are in a council house and you have 3 kids and a 2 bedroom house. You would have to wait a long bloody time to get a bigger house. Years in certain parts of the country. A family of immigrants then move into the 3/4 bedroom house across the road that you have no chance of getting. How would you feel?

How long do i have to imagine have they been waiting?

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Who let the comedians out? Hilarious.

wwaswas

My English is irrelevant and nothing to do with you

Niether are your views on immigration but if you chose to air either those or your use of English on a public forum then you’ll have to accept people might find fault in them?

I could have made a long post about ‘illegal’ immigrants and how they are often fleeing significant persecution in their home countries and are only made illegal because of their failure to follow convoluted procedures that have been put in place specifically to stop succesful asylum claims. Instead I chose to make a light hearted comment about your sentence structure and choice of words.

Suddenly Mr Angry makes an appearance and gets all insulty. Oh well.

legend
    Free Member

As much as I like all the “she needs help stuff” in imo she’s just a ****

binners

Well… the spirit of Benny Hill is always on here in. Channeled as it is, through Hora

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

[u]Niether[/i][/u] are your views on immigration but if you chose to air either those or your use of English on a public forum then you’ll have to accept people might find fault in them[u]?[/i][/u]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘that 'my tram experience' clip on youtube’ is closed to new replies.