Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Tesco ban on PJ wearers
  • bowglie

Has anyone just heard the story on R4 about Tesco banning PJ wearing shoppers in Cardiff – classic interview with Vicky Pollard…yea but no but
    Real LOL stuff

teagirl
    Free Member

Yep, I heard, spotty ones, teddy ones…..

Will Tesco politely request biking types dressed in muddy gear to leave the building next? I'll be keeping an eye out for PJ clad people in Tesco's from now on, it's bound to become a sport!

richpips
    Free Member

Tescos in Liverpool suburbs will now be half empty.

waynekerr
    Free Member

When I read that, I thought to myself, who in their right mind goes into a shop in PJ's. WTF

c
    Free Member

That is truly brilliant…
    However… they're pretty much controlling our foodchain and now they're telling people what they can and can't wear… ooo controversial 😆

bruneep

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8484116.stm

Listen to the interview 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I thought to myself, who in their right mind goes into a shop in PJ's.

Yep, me too.

But apparently according to richpips, half the Tesco customers in the Liverpool suburbs do……..weirdos 😯

househusband

I listened to the interview on the way home from work, and stayed in the car when I got home just so I could listen to it all!

'…but I wear my best pyjamas…'

Brilliant.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I never even thought about going shopping in my nightwear.

I do sleep in the nip – so I guess I'm now banned. Shame 🙁

bowglie

'makes some people offensive like…..we were only poppin' in for a pack of fags' 😆 There's Wales for you….ah, love it!

coffeeking
    Free Member
    miketually
    Free Member

Anyone else feel the urge to go to their nearest Tesco wearing PJs now?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Tesco has one major benefit to society.

Keeps the oiks out of Waitrose. 😉

Kuco

To true CFH 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No Flash, it's the lack of anything other than pretentious organic sundried poncy food which is stacked on selves by a tw4t in a suit and tie, that keeps oiks out of Waitrose.

Kuco

You mean the staff that when you ask for help they actually help you not just grunt and point.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Obviously the staff at Tesco don't like you Kuco – if all they do is grunt and point at you. It's certainly not a problem which I've ever encountered.

bassspine
    Free Member
    AndyP
    Free Member

they're pretty much controlling our foodchain

jebus. tin foil hats on, everybody…

mikertroid
    Free Member

Ernie, you must be a rival to McCains; Tesco would be interested.

Lots of chips on your shoulders.

fubar
    Free Member

as long as you can still wear slippers

crikey
    Free Member

I had the unnerving opportunity to notice that one young lady had visited the hospital in such a rush that not only was she wearing pyjamas, but had forgotten to put any underwear on.

atlaz
    Free Member

I wasn't offended by pyjamas but I'm plenty offended by some of the stuff people wear. Fat people in tight clothes, cyclists in lycra… can that stuff be banned too?

iDave
    Free Member

I once saw my ex-wife in the local shop in PJ's, dressing gown and slippers at about 8pm. It confirmed my opinion.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ernie, you must be a rival to McCains

McCains ? What the people who make oven chips ?

Ha ha ha I get it……….it's cause McCains must have a lot of 'chips' ………. that's a cracker that is – very good 😀

Strangely enough though, I am "chip-free". Despite the fact that quite a few on here appear to have some real issues about theirs, and other peoples, status in life 💡

Nick

I can admit to wondering if I could just pop to the shop in my pjs, but never had the courage, until now, I'm obviously not alone!

The interview was hilarious, but I wholeheartedly agreed with pretty much everything she said, especially, 'it was between 10 and 11 so early morning'

swamp_boy

Its the usual weaselly excuse – "in case it offends our other customers"

Wonder if they actually asked any of them. Probably got someone like my ex badgering the manager about it.

Edukator
    Free Member

One more reason to shop in Lidl.

kennyp
    Free Member

It's their shop, they can do what they like. And equally, no-one is forced to shop there.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Tesco ban on PJ wearers’ is closed to new replies.