Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Team Jersey's on eBay from China
  • megastream
    Free Member

There seems to be load of team kit for sale on eBay from China, has anyone tried to order anything?

Tempted to get a couple of Scott jerseys, the price looks good even with delivery and some I can’t even see for sale in the UK anywhere.

Seeing that most kit is made in China anyway I’m thinking they are probably made in the same sweat shop that we can buy in the UK anyhow – at a fraction of the price.

If anyone has ordered, what was delivery times like and are the sizes about the same as in the UK?

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I’ll probably get flamed for admitting it, but I bought a Trek top months ago for about 16 quid – the quality is decent, no fading so far, and all the stitching is still intact. Which is more than can be said for some expensive, UK-based brands…

Mine arrived within a couple of weeks (as promised), size-wise, I went up one, and it fits nicely over my wok.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

A couple of lads I ride with have bought the team bibs and jersey combos for about 30 quid. Quality is comparable to the replica stuff available in shops – as you say, probably made in the same factories.

I’m half tempted by some of the thermal winter stuff as it’s so much cheaper. Delivery times tend to be around 1-2 weeks…

stoat

I brought one of the £30 bib/jersey combos to satisfy a curiosity. They are as you would expect, reasonable quality knockoffs. no rubber gripper on the jersey and the short pad is a bit ill fitting and tends to be somewhat er flattering…

Perfectly useable for short little rides not wanting to get your sunday bests mucky.
    Think mine took 2wks to arrive

mrmo
    Free Member
    fisherboy
    Free Member

Got a short sleeve movistar one for 15 quid. Arrived in 2 weeks and quality of material as good as any regular make. Ordered medium, normal take a small and fits perfect. Washed twice now and colours still holding up .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Team Jersey's on eBay from China’ is closed to new replies.