Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Targetted internet advertising. Does it work? A quick survey…..
  • binners

Has anyone purchased any Bravisimo underwear since 40DD summoned their advert to the forum?

Just wondering, like…

IanMunro
    Free Member

I was slightly disappointed that I didn’t look as good as how I’d imagined from the adverts.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m wearing mine now.

Will have to pull the thong out of my bum with a wire coat hanger this evening though.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

(o)(o)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Will have to pull the thong out of my bum with a wire coat hanger this evening though.

Ooh that’s unpleasant and unnecessary. 🙁

wombat

I got some for Mrs Wombat but am sending it back as she’s still a B 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

I put a loose zip tie on mine. Works a bit like a ring pull on a can.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I haven’t bought any, but they’re sending me a complimentary box of twenty and someone to do a professional fitting service. 🙂

Waderider
    Free Member

The internet has adverts?

leffeboy

From the poin of view of whoever is serving up the ads they get paid whenever someone clicks through. So stw is probably brilliant for that sort of ad 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

At one point this morning my screen had an ad for Bravissimo, another one for MYA which I think is a cosmetic surgery company (guess which bit of cosmetic surgery) and another company’s ad – can’t remember their name – but along the lines of Bravissimo – D to KK.

KK 😯

Jeezus.

maccruiskeen

(o)(o)

( . Y . )

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Pepperberry has just appeared.

(Clothes designed with your boobs in mind)

rewski
    Free Member

No bras but I’ve ordered several graze boxes, changed my ISP from BT to Virgin, and then from Virgin to Sky, mmmm that Weight Watchers offer looks good, bye.

Coyote
    Free Member

Firefox with Ad Blocker here. Am I missing much?

donsimon
    Free Member

The next 24 hrs of forum activity if the mods catch you saying things like that.

johnners
    Free Member

The next 24 hrs of forum activity if the mods catch you saying things like that.

Quite right too. Is clicking through on a few lingerie ads really too much to ask to keep the forum free?

I’m certainly willing to do my bit.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll get back to you in just one second… I’ve an inexplicable urge to sponsor some children.

binners

As well as bra adverts, it seems to have summoned cosmetic surgery adverts too. They are still nork-based but there are no catalogues 🙁

Cougar

When we get home tonight, I’m going to go upstairs and tear off my girlfriend’s pants.

Bloody killing me, they are.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Anyone want to buy my bikes?

binners

What size norks have they got?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

One of them’s a covert… it’ll give you 6 inches all day long.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Targetted internet advertising. Does it work? A quick survey…..’ is closed to new replies.