Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Surrey Hills Route/loop info
  • pinches
    Free Member

I've been riding twice heading out from dorking station twice now with a couple of friends who know where they're going, planning on heading out later this afternoon but haven't got the foggiest where i'm going.

I'll be getting the train to dorking from waterloo, at 3pm. Can anyone give me some idea of where to go in the area?

In the past, we normally ride straight up the hill opposite the station, straight over the roundabout and then off onto a small bridle way which leads onto a fire road you turn left off onto some single track, it's always at that point i get lost in the village!

Cheers, Chris

njee20
    Free Member

It's virtually impossible to describe if you don't know the area! Can you go via Nirvana cycles at Westcott and pick up a map?

pinches
    Free Member

Yeah can ride 5mins down the road to nirvana and grab a map! Thanks for the tip Nick!!

njee20
    Free Member

No problem, Simon really does know the area well, so I'd get some advice from him while you're there! There's a path up the back of the shop which gets you straight up onto Leith.

Enjoy, should be dry and fast!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Stay away, it's rubbish round here.

catfood
    Free Member

I bumped into a guy who had a map from Nirvana one day, they sent him along pilgrims way and up to Holmbury via Arbinger which is the way I always go, have a play on Holmbury and take the Greensland Way over to Leith, have another play and take Summer Lightning back down to Westcott, there should be hundreds of people about to point you in the right direction.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Surrey Hills Route/loop info’ is closed to new replies.