Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • SuperEnduro @ Finale Ligure
  • michaelbowden

Yep I’m off to Italy tomorrow to take part in the final SuperEnduro event this coming weekend. My bike is already out there and the weather looks like it’ll be fantastic. 🙂

There’s only one slight fly in the ointment, I’ve a trapped nerve in my neck and my lower back is goosed. I’m off for a third trip to the physio this week, but it looks like I’m going to be very lucky if I can ride. RUBISH! 😥

MrAgreeable

Just sit around in the square in Finalborgo drinking caffe corretto and eating ice cream, there are worse ways to spend a holiday. 😉

Quite tempted by this next year, we rode some of the enduro tracks when we were out there for the 24h race earlier this year and it was super fun, if a bit hard on our inner tube collection.

michaelbowden

I’m really gutted, been planning this all year. I did the race at Sauze d’Oulx last year and it was great.

pedroball
    Free Member

bump….is anyone heading out there this week for the race??

I can’t wait

juan
    Free Member

I was going to, until I discovered that the UFOLEP licencing isn’t valid in Italy.

pedroball
    Free Member

I was looking into that and the guys at superenduro said a british cycling race licence is fine. failing that they said they were planning a way so that you could get a day licence on the day for five euros

pedroball
    Free Member

I was looking into that and the guys at superenduro said a british cycling race licence is fine. failing that they said they were planning a way so that you could get a day licence on the day for five euros

pedroball
    Free Member

g the British licence is okay as its got a uci numbrr on it…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SuperEnduro @ Finale Ligure’ is closed to new replies.