Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • STW peaks Ladybower VIDEO
  • Pook

here you go fellas, I'd put it on the main thread but that'll disappear

will
    Free Member

will – Member
    Chris – Great video We do need to get out and make a proper film Maybe when it warms up a little…

Nice to see I didn;t look totally stupid riding down the beast on that

sadexpunk

nice one chris 🙂

just been looking at the vids in your profile will. good stuff 🙂

will
    Free Member

many thanks mr punk. I do need to get another one done soon.

Pook

beast stuff not used: http://www.vimeo.com/8080727

Drac

What's with so many taking the high line on the beast, James I seen you and Will didn't spot you taking it I really hope not.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Yeah only two of you took a decent Man's line down the Beast (Grrr) 😀

grumm
    Free Member

Was there a guy on a cross bike? I suppose he had an excuse for avoiding the rocks, as for the others….
    😈

Pook

hang on hang on – i went down the middle, but you didn't see cos I was the cameraman

😀

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Yeah the guy on the CX bike can be excused! Did Jon on blue santa claus hardtail) get into DHer mode at all?

(he was a bit of DHer in a previous life although he denies it…I've seen him ride pretty darn quickly mind)

coffeeking
    Free Member

Filmed on an ATC2/3k?

Pook

yep – bobbins isn't it?

jackthedog
    Free Member

I think I took the middle line, judging by that footage if I am in fact the bloke you only see for about an 8th of a second.

Now I'm sure it was just that Chris wasn't ready with the camera but I prefer to blame it on my being so immensely fast that he physically couldn't pan quick enough.

Yeah, that'll do.

Though I did choose the wimpy high-line as we dropped from Lockerbook to Ladybower (much to the annoyance and well deserved disdain of a couple of the others) but lets not talk about that…

coffeeking
    Free Member

I wouldn't say bobbins, but has that characteristic wobble 🙂

They're actually amazing if you're not vibrating too much (i.e. watersports).

jackthedog
    Free Member

And I can't believe anyone's challenging Will's line choice 😀 The man was on an SS crossbike! Every line is a man's line on that machine!

AndyRT
    Free Member

Just followed your thread, and watched a bunch of your videos 🙂

They reminded me that mud so deep, slippery and claggy doesn't last all winter, and I'm looking forward to the frost tonight!

Thanks for the great show!

Drac

Ah that was Will I did wonder, he did seems to try to have a go before moving over.

BadlyWiredDog

I out-wimped everyone by avoiding all lines on the Beast and keeping Derek company on Potato Alley instead. Was dead impressed by Will's ability to ride that thing over pretty much everything.

bomberman
    Free Member

Tune please

and when was this? did you happen to see a guy with a camera and tripod just a bit further up from the lumpy bit (shown on one of the stills at the start)?

Pook

The tune? Why it's the theme from Cheers Mr Bomberman sir.

oh, and Hoops by the Chemical Brothers

This was on the 5th. i didn't see anyone, but i was too bsy extracting my chain from its cassette/spoke interface to notice

😳

bonj
    Free Member

just what exactly ARE those animals at the top of crookhill farm… bisons? yaks? (bulls?! )

Pook

Highland cattle I think.

bomberman
    Free Member

cheers Pook

Drac

just what exactly ARE those animals at the top of crookhill farm… bisons? yaks? (bulls?! )

They're cows. 😯

0091paddy
    Free Member

Nice vid, in fact I don't think I've seen a bad one from you yet.

Respect to the guy on the CX bike…

What's the second song btw?

will
    Free Member

jackthedog – Member
    And I can't believe anyone's challenging Will's line choice The man was on an SS crossbike! Every line is a man's line on that machine!

Jon – Member
    Was dead impressed by Will's ability to ride that thing over pretty much everything.

0091paddy – Member
    Respect to the guy on the CX bike..

Thanks guys! 😀 Appreciate the comments. My hands did hurt so much when I got to the bottom 🙄

Pook

cheers Paddy – it's hoops by the chemical brothers

0091paddy
    Free Member

Thanks!

will
    Free Member

I can't hear the music as i'm at work. however as with all your videos chris, I will assume the music is top quality stuff.

konage
    Free Member

Dunno about man's line down there , first time down the beast for me so i think i just got down in one piece , which is o.k by me.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘STW peaks Ladybower VIDEO’ is closed to new replies.