Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • ‘Stupid’ driver blocked ambulance
  • zaskar
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8098062.stm

If it’s true then what is wrong with people today?

Well I worked in a school this week and basically stunned by the behaviour of kids these days because of their parents.

This country is a sinking ship and I’m bailing out…

Kuco

5 months, i’d of gave the stupid cow at least 5 years and see how funny she find that.

Rich
    Free Member

5 months suspended too. 🙁

Kuco

I’m sorry but if I was a member of the elderly person family i’d be paying her a visit.

zaskar
    Free Member

Suspended so basically she got bugger all but probation and no jail time laughing out of court.

I understand ppl make mistakes-seen it daily on my commutes but deliberatley?

In school kids do what they want and learn bugger all and the GCSE’s that ppl do is a joke-multiple choice and you get marks for choosing the wrong answer…

We need a tougher government on crime and behaviour before it gets out of control.

Smee
    Free Member

I’d have kneecapped her.

bassspine
    Free Member

Punishment to fit the crime: no ambulance service for her, ever.

project
    Free Member

Woman / driver / car/ poor driveing.

Enough said.

Local nursing home,Ambulance arrives, blue lights flashing, day glow yellow Transit,Paramedics drop the ramp to wheel elderley resident into ambulance, visitor drives straight over ramp destroying it and putting Ambulance off road.
    And it was a woman driver.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

fooking scum, and i make no apology for that. Anyone who in anyway tries to defend that moron is equally as moronic.

I keep saying that this country is screwed and getting worse on a daily basis

Shakey
    Free Member

I’d really like to say that this is not an indication of society. Its a bit like saying that Godon Ramsay is indicative of British Society. He isn’t and whoever thinks he is, is wrong.

Fortunately this type of underclass represents a small percentage of people but thats the worrying thing – is this percentage getting bigger?

I have to agree with Zaskar but cannot see myself leaving any time soon.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bye Zaskar – dunno where you will find your nirvana tho

headfirst
    Free Member

so she’s off scot free effectively… not even a mention of a driving ban.

👿

druidh
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem fair eh? Especially when there’s this guy who has only been done for speeding four times and he’s getting a ban…..

Houns

Some people need putting down

zaskar
    Free Member

Well I’m tempted to sell my reports to a tabloid or write to high ranking MP-kids and parents out of control and no powers to act.

Crimes committed but lack of punishment.

I know-it’s all about cash for facilities. workshops and prisons.

I love this country and all it’s multicultural ppl and don’t want to see it get ruined by unpunished crime.

Left stunned from this week. Can I quit my job and run for parliment? 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

It says that she has admitted dangerous driving – that carries a minimum of 1 year ban then she has to pass an extended retest. So basically it’ll be a cold day in hell before she’s driving again.

headfirst
    Free Member

really druidh?? Tell me more… I bet he deserved it though coz he was a lazy scumbag or somethink….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

She had already pleaded guilty to dangerous driving from that report.

headfirst
    Free Member

the GCSE’s that ppl do is a joke-multiple choice and you get marks for choosing the wrong answer…

you an ofsted inspector?

zaskar
    Free Member

you an ofsted inspector?

I’m doing research for a Government funded project shadowing teachers and observing their and kids behaviours

Resolving why 5% of China and 7% of India’s gifted population of chidren will overtake the U.K’s (all) total population by 2013.

Bascially leaving the U.K. in under skilled environment, more unemployed and unskilled youth which could lead to increased crime and theft unless the U.K. provides lots and lots of unskilled work.

The U.K’s education system is a shadow of what it was 10 yrs ago.

Parents let their kids run wild in school, teachers are powerless and the division between poor and wealth will increase.

Just think long term and it could be very dangerous that is why we need to act now.

After observing, data collection in schools, observing crime on the streets and the watching improvements of the developing world-it’s either adapt or join them!

I don’t want my future kids going to any U.K. school. Sounds snobby but and I’m not but compared to other countries education systems it’s f***ing joke. They’ve made GCSE’s so easy that anyone could pass or get a grade by turning up taking multile choice questions and no written answers.

We need action. 👿

bruneep

Woman / driver / car/ poor driveing.

Enough said.

Poor spelling..

Enough said.

😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So where is this heaven you are going to Zaskar? Please enlighten us.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

In school kids do what they want and learn bugger all and the GCSE’s that ppl do is a joke-multiple choice and you get marks for choosing the wrong answer…

Oh dear…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’d have kneecapped her.

Some people need putting down

Good to see a couple of sensible, rational, well thought out and considered responses….

druidh
    Free Member

No GCSEs in Scotland. As someone who is “doing research for a Government funded project“, I thought you might have known that.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

MY SCE O grades and my highers done 30+ years ago had multiple choice papers

TheDoog
    Free Member

My mate teaches kick boxing and says its amazing how many kids are shocked by the dicipline of it. He says many act like they’ve never been told what to do before, and it seems the parents benefit by getting kids with new found respect, but that should be the parents job anyway. If we cant be shining examples for our kids we cant very well go round blaming them when they end up on Jeremy Kyle.

zokes
    Free Member

Smee – Member

I’d have kneecapped her.

Was she one of your pupils?

brack
    Free Member

Don’t think there would be a Paramedic in the country who would be shocked by this in the slightest!

Only last month I was verbally assaulted by a husband and wife for blocking the road whilst attending a serious 999 call. They turned it round at me and started taking pictures…and then called the police.

We’d left the scene – police not interested, ambulance service couldn’t give a damn.

You just accept it

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Zaskar – I am still awaiting you telling us what utopia you are moving to

zaskar
    Free Member

Multiple choice questions with every answer giving a point?

Soon you’ll hear GCSE grades are up this year soon on the news and it’s all bull$hit.

Smee
    Free Member

Zokes – no, but i’ll quite happily take her on and sort her out.

retro83
    Free Member

weird, wonder if she was high or something. Just don’t understand why you would do that?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Zaskar – I am still awaiting you telling us what utopia you are moving to

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

Jeezus – I was just about to post this because I was so incensed. Very hard to remain calm & objective but if there was ever a “person that deserved a right good boot up the arse 2009 top 10” she’d be on the list! What an asshole!

Imagine that was your granny/grandad in the back of that ambulance?!!!

zaskar
    Free Member

TJ wants to know to know where is heaven
    Give myself two years before I learn the language fluently and visa checks but I’ve had it TJ. ;O)

Thing is everywhere has issues and problems around the globe I guess.

Sorry but that lady got off scott’ free-I would have her locked up and banned her from driving again.

Sorry I’m old fashioned Mr Strictland…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Where tho?

Kuco

Hammo
    Free Member

I’m not sure suggesting anyone can do a GCSE blind is the most constructive thing to push on to the kids.
    Don’t you think, as the previous generation, you’ve f****d them up enough.

dyna-ti

Defence said *she was under stress at the time*
    except for the driver watching them laugh,joke and make obscene gestures.
    😕 Hardly behaviour associated with stress 😕

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘‘Stupid’ driver blocked ambulance’ is closed to new replies.