Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stop being a big jessie…..
  • ds3000
    Free Member

I need some encouragement to go out for a ride on my bike, I’m all cosy and just about to have another cup of tea….Its cold outside.

Olly
    Free Member

me too

sausage and mozzerella panini, and a big brew of coffee….. Vs muggy bike ride..

the-muffin-man

..Its cold outside.

…dark soon as well – have another brew and put a drop or two of whisky in it!!
    😉

ds3000
    Free Member

Maybe another cup of tea and some boozed will give me the lift I need, I’ve got a new ebay headtorch that needs testing out.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

get out there you lazy moose 😈

😉

done my ride this morning – nice and mucky

druidh
    Free Member

It’s already dark here (what a shame 😉 )

ds3000
    Free Member

I know as soon as it get going everything will be forgotten – and upon my return I will have a pleasant feeling of satisfaction.

RepacK
    Free Member

Been putting it off all day – went & had a fiddle with the bike & Im now facing a 2 hr session on the turbo trainer..Not happy..my own fault – guess Ill have to put the wendyball & watch that as well..

ds3000
    Free Member

Right, I’m off. Fuelled by 2 mince pies and a cup of tea.

Sandwich

Back home yet? Muddy but dry weather in the mystic East today. Need to work on the mud skilz!

ds3000
    Free Member

Back home, well fed and happy. Thanks for the encouragement. Nightriding is brilliant, isn’t it?

The ebay headtorch was so so, I reckon I need some handlebar mounted lighting to compliment it though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stop being a big jessie…..’ is closed to new replies.