Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Stone Roses – third coming…
  • giantonagiant

Dez, did you also catch Fiona Bruce saying “I used to love that album”?!

eddie11
    Free Member

I never thought this would happen. It really shouldn’t. It will murder the legacy even more than reading. So why do i still want tickets.

nice poster though.

DezB
    Free Member

Dez, did you also catch Fiona Bruce saying “I used to love that album”?!

Ha! No, I missed that 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

No one really captured the zeitgeist quite like the Stone Roses. I think there’s been many a true word said on the thread regarding their shortcomings, I’d even go further in some regards but none of that really matters. What they came up with first time around was magical – in that moment.

Agreed. In my mind they only ever made one album.

I didn’t even hear Second Coming until a few years ago because people told me how crap it was and I couldn’t bring myself to.

NZCol

Looking forward to this. I saw the Wonder Stuff recently in Melb while i was working there and they were magic.

grtdkad

Second Coming contains some gems IMO

toonfan
    Free Member

I like Second Coming now… Wasn’t all that keen when it was released.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

The STW consensus appears to be that the stone roses were actually crap and/or a reunion is a bad idea so all the bloody sheep start bleating about how they feel the same way. That’ll be why they (the stone roses) will sell out Heaton Park x2 in quarter of an hour at some vastly inflated price.

chakaping
    Free Member

Second Coming contains some gems IMO

Yeah, I realised that when I finally got round to listening to it.

scoob67
    Free Member

There is a god after all, and he spends his spare time dancin like a monkey. Love to see then live and cant wait for the new music.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Stone Roses – third coming…’ is closed to new replies.