Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STOLEN NOMAD
  • whistlerboy
    Free Member

Whoops

Stolen from the bike shed exeter on Tuesday 25th

Brand new santa cruz nomad in annodized green
    lyriks
    x9 build

you get the idea

please ring with any information on 01392 426191
    im sure a reward could be arranged, or give them a thump and ring the police,
    my colleague who let it out on a test ride(after taking this guys so called crdit card and provisional licence,police are making slowwwww progress)would love to preserve his job!!

Cipher23
    Free Member

I can't believe that – that's terrible! So some joker came in, bold as brass, gave false ID and walked off with the Nomad?

You guys in the Bike Shed were kind enough to put up a poster of my pride and joy when someone relieved me of it back in April, so I'll happily keep my eyes peeled for you at the usual haunts. Will call in if anything looks suspicious.

allthepies
    Free Member

Sounds like the shop guy was following a procedure for loaning out a demo bike, why should he lose his job due to a scroat ?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Do you not have CCTV?

psychle
    Free Member

Bloody hell… that's proper cheeky, hope you get it back!

And, as allthepies says, surely if the shop chap followed the store prescribed procedure he isn't at fault?

bassspine
    Free Member

It's potentially easily done: I had a couple of charmers in who offered a wallet and as security for a test ride. I casually looked in the wallet and it had a bus ticket and a couple of receipts in it. Gits. Two seconds away from losing a Tricross comp…

ononeinbred
    Free Member

That is shocking, Could you also take profile photos of people who want to test bikes? that might give them second thoughts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN NOMAD’ is closed to new replies.