Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • stolen in cheltenham!
  • newro97
    Free Member

last night or the night before my garage was broken into. bikes were locked up but they still managed to get away with:
    silver 426 pikes
    grey fox float rl's 130mm 06 version
    front sun singletrack wheel black hub and spokes
    avid juicy 5's
    sram shifters.

police think it was some one who knows what they were doing as no finger prints and they moved and left behind cheaper unlocked bikes to get at the good stuff.

especially angry as its my mums house and im now in bristol so not a lot i can do!

if your in the area keep an eye out cheers.

mrmo
    Free Member

which bit of Cheltenham, have you been riding Leckhampton, driving up and driving back?

newro97
    Free Member

been living and riding in bristol for the last 3years only been out to leckhampton and cleeve maybe once each in that time. im stumped as to how they new the bikes were there. the same garage was broken into almost 4 years ago and bikes taken so maybe it was the same people, its seemed a bit of a pro job (gloves, tools moved cheep bikes out the way to steal parts of expensive!)

TERRY-C
    Free Member

newro97
    the very same has happened to me and i live in Cheltenham on the night 6/8/09 police say i have been targeted possible getting the info from mountain bike club web site which advertise venues/dates/times etc and the follow someone one for a future date, My white Marin Mount Vision (08) and my on-one 456 and spare wheels have been stolen. like you I am really struggling to come to terms with this.
    Terry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘stolen in cheltenham!’ is closed to new replies.