Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Stolen CUBE Attention MTB – Bristol
  • akhclarke
    Free Member

Hi,

I’ve just had my Cube (black / white) Attention MTB stolen. It happened on the 15th June overnight from my back garden. I’m based in south Bristol.

It’s a 2010 model and in great condition. There were hardly any marks or scratches.

Specifications:

CUBE ATTENTION Comp Mountain Bike 2010 model. 20.5″ frame. FSA stem & bars; Deore XT rear mech, front & shifters; Shimano hyd discs.

Picture link: http://www.bikester.co.uk/bicycles/mountain-bikes/hardtails-up-to-1000/17648.html

On the bike was a small Topeak seat bag (in the bag was tools, gas pump and both lights) and a wireless cat eyes computer mounted on handle bar stem.

Guttered. If anyone get’s offered one please let me know

Farmer_John
    Free Member

I had two bikes stolen last weekend.

With the help of neighbours we narrowed down to when it happened, who was likely to have taken them, and how the bikes were taken away (still locked together) without anyone seeing – most likely by two people who are employed by a company based next door to the local police station in the van they parked up against the two bikes at the time they were taken.

So it goes without saying that with this information, the local police swung into action to take more details and have a word with their next door neighbours to get the names of the two individuals using the van that day.

Of course they didn’t – despite several voicemails left on our “safer neighbourhoods” team (they never answer the phone), I’ve heard nothing other than receiving an email to say “case closed”.

It’s really no surprise to me now that so many people believe the police to be a bunch of ineffective paper pushers who ndo everything they can to minimise contact with the public.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Stolen CUBE Attention MTB – Bristol’ is closed to new replies.