Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 201 total)
  • SSUK Rawked
  • wildrnes
    Free Member

just put some vids up on you tube

igm

To be fair I found a decent line down the right hand side of that drop – good foot holds and nothing to catch the bike as you carried it down.

martp
    Free Member

Great weekend loking forward to next year bring on wales. Just spotted this on onefgears website http://www.onefgear.co.uk/OneFgear/Whats_New/Entries/2009/6/9_Shhhh………html 😀 hope i haven’t let the cat out the bag!

stumpynya12
    Free Member

OneFgear ? I met this guy as I was on car park meet and greet duty saturday. Couldn’t workout if he was just stressed out or just a “cock” . I suspect the latter but heh ho it takes all sorts to make a world. Whoops gone into hippy mode again.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Just spotted this on onefgears website http://www.onefgear.co.uk/OneFgear/Whats_New/Entries/2009/6/9_Shhhh………html hope i haven’t let the cat out the bag!

Now where’s my band wagon, I’ll jump on it too

miketually
    Free Member

I thought that it was the OneFgear people who ‘won’ SSUK2010?

sheldona
    Free Member

OneFgear had gone home I think so it defaulted to Wales

CaptainTangfastic
    Free Member

miketually
    Free Member

Ah, we couldn’t hear properly in our little niche at the back.

wildrnes
    Free Member

nah i was sitting right near the front and didn’t have a clue

IanS
    Free Member

I was standing on the table in front and didn’t have a clue.

wildrnes
    Free Member

miketually
    Free Member

That’s my kinda mincing wildrnes, but you forgot to stop for a chat with the marshall 🙂

jonathan
    Free Member

My god that’s slow… I thought you were NEVER going to pass him 😉

postierich
    Free Member

OneFgear ? I met this guy as I was on car park meet and greet duty saturday. Couldn’t workout if he was just stressed out or just a “cock”[/1]

Can vouch for Martin not being a cock most probably stressed with the family in the back!

He had gone home as his young un was playing up and I did mentioned it to him that the other bid from Wales would probably get it as its “there turn”

Just spotted this on onefgears website http://www.onefgear.co.uk/OneFgear/Whats_New/Entries/2009/6/9_Shhhh………html hope i haven’t let the cat out the bag!

Now where’s my band wagon, I’ll jump on it too [/i]
    You would know all about that John 😉

Rich

wildrnes
    Free Member

more mincing vids on you tube 😉

thekingofsweden

We are the niche whats all this talk of RACE MODE ?

Great times with great people you know who you are ! THANKS 🙂

bungie
    Free Member

Wildrnes, Mincing? You save my life at Crosscliffe and then complain about me mincing on the board walk! Yes, that’s me again. Probably recovering from the fall! Still cleared 2 hours for the course though.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Bungi…Still cleared 2 hours for the course though.

Oh dear me !!! Bungi rushes out to purchase full wiggle team lycra race suit me thinks. Bungi, life is a journey not a RACE,red mist still not cleared your system then obviously. 😉

miketually
    Free Member

Two hours for one lap or two? I think one lap took me 2:15 🙂

jonathan
    Free Member

I like the fact that you both must have been lapped before you were even half way around 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

The two leaders lapped me at the top of the descent to the rocky drop that an 11-year-old rode, but I walked.

gil_

T-Shirts

Remaining T-shirts now available on line

Get them while you can

…got to fund my stolen bike somehow 🙁

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

Gil, ive already got one of the orange Tees, dont spose you have any of the green ones in a small i can swap for my medium, its too big…….

ton

yeah n i want a man size pink one…….

gil_

Sorry only sizes on the site left!

Pink ones only for people who spent last six months tearing their hair out 🙂

ski
    Free Member

gil – do you have any of the beer glasses left, managed to smash mine already!

🙁

onefgear

Feel I have to respond to stumpynya12 on the – Was he stressed out or just a “Cock” comment.

As you spent about ten seconds speaking to me as I asked for directions and where to park and then asked who I should give our prizes to, its really nice that you came up with the latter, that I am a “cock”. Your opinion is obviously really really well grounded. Thanks, love you too.

onefgear

Great weekend loking forward to next year bring on wales. Just spotted this on onefgears website http://www.onefgear.co.uk/OneFgear/Whats_New/Entries/2009/6/9_Shhhh………html hope i haven’t let the cat out the bag!

On this, we were dissappointed not to get the event next year, so thought why not do an extra one as we’ve got a venue sorted.

Going to speak to Andy to make sure it doesn’t clash with wales, so not a bandwagon in sight, just a chance to go to another event. and it wont be big. 🙂

gil_

Sorry, all the beer glasses are gone ~ We only just had enough as it was

singlespeedstu

On this, we were dissappointed not to get the event next year, so thought why not do an extra one as we’ve got a venue sorted.

Going to speak to Andy to make sure it doesn’t clash with wales, so not a bandwagon in sight, just a chance to go to another event. and it wont be big.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

We need more events like this. 8)

stumpynya12
    Free Member

OneFgear guy, Whoops !!!! Please accept my most humble Yorkshire apologies as I remember you asking me about the prizes and guess what “you were not the guy I was told you were”. My honest mistake, no hard feelings and hope we can still share the SS love when we meet again. Love ya back.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

oneFgear, stop messing around on ‘tinterweb, and get that extra SS race organised…………. ;0)

epicyclo

So does this mean there will be an English SS Champs?

What next? devolution for the English? Could be a dangerous precedent 🙂

An extra SS race? great idea, can we come too?

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

so a UK champs, no doubt another welsh, also scottish ( more enduro based)and now an english! all we need is the irish one to be done again, and with the very good chance of SSWC returning to ‘yerp, and 2010 is gonna be the best race season ever!

rapiddescent

In the words of the legend Maximillion Cooper: “it’s not a race, it’s a rally” all this talk of racing is making me feel in the need of a strong drink. What next? Line up for cock* measurement?

* or other poultry and farmyard animal measurement, whatever takes your fancy really.

onefgear

stumpynya12 – ta for the yorkshire apology.

Re the event, we talked about it last night after the thursday ride and everyone pretty keen to get it on. ideas so far is a 4 cross knockout race for the saturday evening enternatinment and most likely to be an enduro for the sunday. Dunno if it will work, but worth a try.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

sounds awesome!

thekingofsweden

Sounds good about another gathering all this talk of being racy is a bit too much .

I bielieve Me an QOS own the right for getting lapped first we saw the (leader) going back the other way whilst bimbling down the first boardwalk

Wouldn’t want to try too hard

rapiddescent

remember, glory comes to all those who don’t succeed.

signed
    court jester of the niche

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 201 total)

The topic ‘SSUK Rawked’ is closed to new replies.