Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Spurs V Chelsea
  • marco
    Free Member

How can the ref allow that 2nd goal. Why wont they allow video ref in football. What a load of shite

warton
    Free Member

‘arry is out of another cup. Good.

PS I agree it wasn’t a goal, and we need a better system. But if it means that odious little man doesn’t get any success I for one am happy about it

loddrik
    Free Member

Rather be playing Chelsea than spurs anyway, chelsea are pretty shite, spurs are at least dangerous, plus it’ll be funny to see Fernando’s face when we lift the cup. 😀

avdave2

But if it means that odious little man doesn’t get any success I for one am happy about it

He’d be just like you then. 🙂

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Yep Chelsea are rubbish. Just beat the team you described as being more dangerous 5-1…

🙄

loddrik
    Free Member

Lucky.

Quite happy to be facing Chelsea over Spurs, we do pretty well against Chelsea but Spurs seem to be a bit of a bogey team these days. We’ll win it anyhow.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I’ll give you lucky once..but 4 times? Nah…

Top tip: lay off whatever it is your smoking, it’s messing with your eyesight.. 😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

marco – Member
    How can the ref allow that 2nd goal. Why wont they allow video ref in football. What a load of shite

Maybe because the ball crossed the line:

source

Bimbler
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

Maybe because the ball crossed the line:

the image makes the ITV cg reconstruction a bit wrong ! they had about a yard short. Still not clear cut about the same as Englands 66 effort.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Inteteresting pic. Link?

I know soMe Spurs fans I would love to show that to..

Nobby

This BBC article has that photo which seems to show it was clearley over the line however, that’s not exactly what the text says :-/

Klunk
    Free Member

the press core want a story and controversy and over the line is a non story and they also to seem just like refs and unable to admit their mistakes.

Nobby

I reckon the ref should admit he was wrong to admit he was wrong now…..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Spurs V Chelsea’ is closed to new replies.