Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Specialized Pitch Pro Replacement Rear Mech Drop out
  • Finchie85
    Free Member

Hi All,

Just been told by my LBS that the drop out on my Pitch pro has broken and just wondering if people new of anywhere to get hold of one as the LBS can't get one until the end of the month.

Thanks

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

BETD?

Ebay?

Hicksy
    Free Member

You could try these guy's http://www.cycleworks.co.uk/ they have a few shops, are helpful and had a hanger in stock when I was after one (it wasn't a Pitch though).

Happy hunting!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Keep the ordered one from the LBS too. Always have a spare in your pack when out riding – It can save you a very long walk home!

Finchie85
    Free Member

Thanks guys, just bought one so hopefully will be back in action ASAP.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Glad you're sorted! 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Bloody hell! Just looked at that Ebay listing and lo and behold it's Rotec Cycles, who I've passed a million times on the way to reading. I thought they just did budget bikes….. 🙂

Finchie85
    Free Member

I'm only half an hour from them, still not heard of them though. LBS is a Trek dealer so a little more difficult for them, although i'm not sure why they can't use eBay??

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Rotec cycles are good, I've ordered stuff from then on ebay, usually odd bits that are difficult to find, and it gets sent out very quick, although apparently there are postal strikes at the mo that may hold things up?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Pitch Pro Replacement Rear Mech Drop out’ is closed to new replies.