Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • So, we were going up Winter Hill…
  • MrSparkle

This morning and my mate, a little ahead, shouts ‘Rider!’ I look up just in time to see a guy fly off the path and go head first over the bars. His legs seemed to be sticking up in the air for quite a while as I chuckled away to myself. I was a little worried when he didn’t get I for a while but by the time I got there he was up and on his bike again.
    Anyway, I look forward to seeing the video, Samuri (for it was he)! ;0)

oreetmon
    Free Member

wasnt me but tis strange as i usually end up OTB at least 2wice a month in gods country (rivi 😀 ) have a battered elbow and big tyre burn to inner thigh after weds ride so i have been on sick leave this weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,, should be reet for the weekend though 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

PMSL.

Dancake
    Free Member

big tyre burn to inner thigh

never had one of those – ouchy

samuri
    Free Member

I’m just editing the video now. Mr Sparkle is even in it with an assortment of lesser individuals as supporting cast. I think I need to accept that my front tyre needs replacing. This accident can entirely be attributed to it letting go just when I needed it and nothing to do with me caning it because I had a camera on.

MrSparkle

Excellent news! I trust the rest of your ride went to plan?

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, no problems, bit busy up Darwen tower mind. Great ride actually, lovely day, almost 50 miles.
    You?

MrSparkle

Sweat fest. Not a bad route but it just seemed hard work, especially for our Will on the SS. We were all knackered by the time we got back.

oreetmon
    Free Member

tyre burn to inner thigh = getting off the back when i shoulda gone down with the bike,,,, i live and learn

50m round rivi ?=hardcore 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘So, we were going up Winter Hill…’ is closed to new replies.