• This topic has 73 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by vd.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • So next Friday, whats every one going to be doing
  • project
    Free Member

Any one sad enough to stay in and watch………..oh and whos working, and who is having a day off with pay

spock
    Free Member

Well why else do we have the day off…

cinnamon_girl

Is anyone brave enough to admit they’re going to That London for That Wedding?

MartynS

Working..

DT78
    Free Member

Afan – skyline most likely

tazzymtb

going to Londinium to watch the wedding, I’ve got a new hat and everyfink

donsimon
    Free Member

Working, just like any other normal Friday.
    I’ve just seen that a TV movie has already been made about the happy couple! 😯

scraprider
    Free Member

going to bath area for the weekend, have a great time if anyone is going.

catfood
    Free Member

Going to that London to work on that there wedding I am.

julianwilson
    Free Member

-working.
    -trying to calculate how much the public holiday has cost our nhs trust (in real money, extra day’s leave for everyone and non-delivery of non-urgent services) in these times of great economic austerity. Paper napkin calculation so far is about half a million for a small-to medium primary care trust. God knows what it would be for a large acute/general hospital.

emsz
    Free Member

I’m not going to go up to London, but I’ll watch it on telly, and we’ve found a street party to go to. 😀

julianwilson
    Free Member

Lordy I sound miserable there ^ don’t I? Sorry, I promise to post about bluebells and drifty corners for the rest of the week.

Harry_the_Spider

Early bike ride followed by a trip to the tip and Tesco then building a Darth Vader scarecrow for the village festival,

rOcKeTdOg

i will be off work from my acute hospital employer and either riding locally or at the seaside 🙂

bassspine
    Free Member

the roads will be packed with people taking advantage of the fact that the roads will be empty

the hills will be packed with people taking advantage of the fact that the hills will be empty

the beaches will be packed with people taking advantage of the fact that the beaches will be empty

London will be packed with journalists, and a few royals

I’ll be enjoying yet another day with no chance of earning a crust. The joys of self-employment. I’ll probably have a beer and a bikeride, not neccessarily in that order

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Breakfast with the monks at SSEC 2011 for me on that very morning,all the other SS freaks………. and The Yarkshire Crew.

richmars

Cycling with mates to a pub for lunch, then another pub, then another, until closing time, then cycle home.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m off to hAmsterdam on a stag do – biggest **** cliche ever 🙁

I am however hoping to sample some drugs for the first time in years, and perhaps indulge some mildly submissive fantasies with shemales…though, it’s not so long since the last time.

Stoner
    Free Member

I shall be wildcamping in the VW with my family in the deepest, darkest, incomunicado-est part of mid wales.

iDave
    Free Member

Mega Cannock ride, all day, avoiding all trace of media.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

either be in Cannock or revising I expect!

think watching some coverage of the wedding is going to be unavoidable though!

Jase
    Free Member

Paid leave, mtb at Woburn.

trail_rat
    Free Member

going to arran for the weekend ….. do i take tractor bike 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

dd – for a truly tacky horrible experience I can highly recommend watching a show at the Casa Rosa while off your nuts. Just dont volunteer to get up on stage if she’s brandishing a dildo mounted on a headband,.,..

peteimpreza

Riding in the North Lakes and cooking curries for supper.

The TV will be off.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Wandering round the highlands somewhere with a bivvy bag and bivvy kit for 3 days.

midlifecrashes

Horse racing, got a big bunch of free tickets.

emsz
    Free Member

Oh?

Tell me more Stoner 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

Probably kicking in the back seat, but haven’t made my mind up yet.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0[/video]

wallop

Mendips. Can’t wait.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’ll be outside the gates of Bucking Palace waiting for the happy couple to wavy at us.
    Events like this don’t happen very often you know.

Of course the day will be tinged with sadness, with the realisation that the Queen’s Mum (God rest her soul) won’t be there to witness the majestic occasion 😐

Stoner
    Free Member

Emz, I think the experience is enhanced if youre not long-sighted….

allthepies
    Free Member

Standing to attention in front of the telly of course.

chvck
    Free Member

Hunting down RealMan for posting those damn Rebecca Black videos!

I’ll be braving the M5 on Thursday morning winding up other motorists whilst towing my caravan to the Gower. There I will be staying until Tuesday with this view from the campsite….

Wookster

Road ride…………….. 😯

Blackhound

I’m retired so no day off!

Off racing in Belgium at SSEC. Equal 4th is a realistic target for me.

yunki
    Free Member

I’ll be watching with yunki Jr.. unless there’s something really compelling on cbeebies..

then orf out for some hardcore acid breakbeat in the evening

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Afan with a bunch of mates

emsz
    Free Member

Artist that’s a beautiful spot! where’s the Gower?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘So next Friday, whats every one going to be doing’ is closed to new replies.