Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • SO melted the vac….recommend one please
  • vondally
    Free Member

as we need on please, needs to be
    powerful
    reliable
    rugged

Thanks

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Henry or Hetty simple but works and more suck than a 10 dollar puta 🙂

4ndyB
    Free Member

Meile

My Meile Cat & Dog seems to be almost indestructible with plenty of power

http://www.miele.co.uk/which/

40mpg

Another Henry fan here. They even survive our building sites…

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

1+ henry

tron
    Free Member

Henry. Reliable as, work well, and clean to empty.

The Dyson might remove half of your carpet and some dust you didn’t know was there, but you’ll breathe most of it in when you empty it. And then you’ll have to spend a small fortune on filters.

Pieface

As an owner of a DC14 I;m underwhelmed by the performance of Dyson’s.

Having taken one apart to fully clean the ‘innovation’ is not very impressive.

Dyson = bagless
    bagless = replace bag with washable sponge

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Our Dyson needs no replacable filters and I am big enough to pick up the cylinder all on my own without spilling the contents on myself.

The work Henry feels like I am pushing a stick tied to a trolley around.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Miele

wallop

miele

vondally
    Free Member

thanks so far, out of intrest any other brandsapart from hoover.

Such as sebo

kaesae
    Free Member

Sounds like an interesting story, any pics ❓

I’m bad for destroying pots, but melting stuff seems to happen on a regular basis as well 😀

z1ppy

Sebo are always mentioned as what professional cleaners use.

Meile Cat & Dog here (4yrs +) performance is fantastic, couple of ‘turbo’ heads to make different jobs easy & bulit very solid. Definitely their cylinder version though, almost gave myself a hernia picking one of their uprights, up in the shop

winston_dog
    Free Member

Sebo

Woody
    Free Member

I got a Vax for £50 in a sale. Smaller and lighter than the Dysons I’ve had, with better suction and so far in 2+ years it has coped very well with hair from 2 black labradors and mtb’s in the living room.

Only -ve is that sometimes the cylinder is tricky to fit back on after emptying.

Drac

Dyson here our second and only replaced as the wife wanted a newer one. It’s about 7 years old now cleaned building rubble, dogs hairs, kids destruction, fire ash, cars and normal everyday cleaning. So far on filters I’ve spent a grand total of £0.00p

Flaperon

Another Henry thumbs up here. Knocked ours off 15 feet of scaffolding and not even a scratch.

molgrips
    Free Member

but you’ll breathe most of it in when you empty it. And then you’ll have to spend a small fortune on filters

You don’t have to buy filters ime. And changing the bag without getting dust everywhere is easy for someone with a little bit of brain power 🙂

Sebo are always mentioned as what professional cleaners use.

So perfect for the home user then 🙄

z1ppy

If you notice I wasn’t recommending the Sebo, just repeating the often quoted phrase. Why? Cause he asked about the Sebo…
    😛

pacemaker
    Free Member

Henry..

didgerman
    Free Member

Miele. Even I like doing the hoovering with that thing.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I have a Henry, & a Sebo, Sebo wins!

spooky_b329

We got a pull along Vax and parents got an upright Vax. Theirs lasted a year before they lost patience with it going wrong, ours is still with us but only as it won’t die…ended up removing half the filters as they continually clogged and caused it to open some sort of release valve and stop sucking properly.

emsz
    Free Member

+1 for a Hetty.

Algore
    Free Member

We love our Sebo. Chose it over the Miele.
    The inlaws have had their for 13yrs. Still going strong.

nosherduke996
    Free Member

Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,Meile,

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Miele. Even I like doing the hoovering with that thing.

You can’t Hoover with a Miele. It is impossible.

TiRed

Miele, easy to use, good power, smart bags and outstanding customer service. My family all used Dysons… Until they failed one by one. They all now have Miele.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘SO melted the vac….recommend one please’ is closed to new replies.