Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • So, how have you left it?
  • naokfreek
    Free Member

As title really….me, been way to slack overall, but gained good info about me and my general laid backness(??). Bottom line is, need to pull my socks up and grab life by the horns. A family friend once said i have two speeds…slow and stop. I shall do my best to change that this year….been up till now kinda thinking about this but in a good way…nothing gets me down…buts thats half the problem.

If my life is gonna change, it’s down to me and no one else….i like that, but now i must act on it.

How about you guy and gals?

ahwiles
    Free Member

i left some soup on the hob the other night, it went a bit brown and gloopy, tasted all right though.

or did you mean something else?

Swelper
    Free Member

What kinda soup was it ?

naokfreek
    Free Member

Well, i rarely ruin food.

Bregante

I haven’t left it. I’d remember if I had surely. Are you certain that you gave it to me?

Admiralable
    Free Member

i left some soup on the hob the other night, it went a bit brown and gloopy, tasted all right though.

or did you mean something else?

I misread that as soap for some reason and couldn’t work out why you were cooking soap.

This time last year I was panicked because of the imminent arrival of Baby Admiralable. But she’s as good as gold and I’ve taken to it like a duck to water. Albeit frozen water and fell flat on my face the first couple of months. But its all good now. Just need to calm the temper down at work and get my head down and earn more cash money.

beej

I rarely leave food.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Same.

Bregante

And even if I have left it (and I still don’t think I have) it will be in exactly the same condition as it was when you gave it to me.

Are you sure you’re not confusing me with somebody else?

naokfreek
    Free Member

And yes, it’s now yours.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Do you have an issue with headsets?

IdleJon

As title really

I’m sure that I’m not hung over but I have no idea what this thread means……

general laid backness(??)……… Bottom line is……….pull my socks up……….grab life by the horns. …………i have two speeds…slow and stop. …………thats half the problem.

Is it a secret cliche competition?

Bregante

Nope. Do you?

IdleJon

Ah, I’ve spotted the empty bottle of brandy to your right, naokfreek. That might explain it?

Bregante

Perhaps if you told us what it looks like?

naokfreek
    Free Member

Is it a secret cliche competition?

It would appear to be the case.

First topic i’ve put up for ages….still drunk now.

And some..but you get the idea.

naokfreek
    Free Member

It looks like Surf Matt.

ahwiles
    Free Member

Swelper – Member

What kinda soup was it ?

squash, parsnip, red pepper, baked beans (rinsed).

chop the veg into chunks, toss it in oil, roast it for 30-ish minutes, until the edges of the chunks start to go brown.

put the roast veg in a large saucepan, with half a tin beans, one or two vege stock cubes, some salt, pepper, and a bloody good pinch of ground chillies.

pour in hot water, and use a hand blender to get it mostly chunk free.

put the rest of the beans in, and heat through on the hob.

at this point it’s ready, but i left it on for another … ? … hours, until it went very gloopy, and had a brown skin on top.

i was hungry, so i poured in some more water, and mixed the ‘skin’ back in.

best batch i’ve ever made!

beej

I always add skin to soup, it’s just not the same without it. Sometimes my own, sometimes from my victim.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m going to leave this thread alone. Not post anything.

lazybike
    Free Member

Is it me, or is this thread a bit depressing, maybe I’m not hungover enough.To the op, have a good one.

hugorune

I have left it in the fridge – another 30 minutes should get it to just the right temperature.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I left it on the floor. Should get round to cleaning it. Just bought a new vacuum cleaner too!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Ignoring soup for a moment. Do you know what it is you want to do?

MarkDatz
    Free Member

pritty gud on the hole

Spud

Fair to middling, and the kids downstairs Wii’ing!

andrewh
    Free Member

i have two speeds…slow and stop. I shall do my best to change that this year

Keep looking. Reverse is in there somewhere.

singletrackmind

Its always in the last place you look for it
    Whatever it is

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘So, how have you left it?’ is closed to new replies.