Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Snow anyone??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just a light dusting here, looks bloody cold out there tho!!

prettygreenparrot

Had hail & a bit of sleet here in S Manchester earlier. Just cold & damp now 🙁

rickmeister

Nothing here in Musselburgh book looking to put the winter tyres on very soon…

convert

Snow free down souf but my folks are up on the moors in the Scottish Highlands and just got blocked in by the snowplough throwing snow over the drive entrance again. As he has a crucial scan for his cancer later this morning and the poor old bugger hasn’t got the puff to walk let alone shovel snow, to say he is not best pleased is an understatement 👿

saxabar
    Free Member

Snow all over high to midpoints in Snowdonia yesterday – although, no need for snowploughs yet 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Where’s there?

althepal

We’ve had a fair bit overnight- woo hoo!

wrightyson
    Free Member

On further inspection it’s all gone and is now just raining! One very strange mini drift in the middle of the garden tho about 1cm high??

hugor
    Free Member

Wish it would hurry up and dump here in the south west. First time I’ve ever been properly prepared for it and I fear its not going to happen!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ruddy freezing in Edinburgh – way way below zero. Just rode home froma night shift. Time for the spike tyres I think

rickmeister

Working again TJ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Only occasionally – don’t want to overdo it.

ianven
    Free Member

just a light sprinkling in east Manchester/Tameside this morning. No sign of the gritters yet though.

jota180
    Free Member

We had some freezing rain here in the NE this morning – ’twas fun on my morning run

Hoping we don’t get too much snow in the West this week as I’m scooting back and forward between Belfast & Glasgow all week

Patches of slushy hail on my commute from S Manchester to Warrington this morning.

hairyscary

Plenty in Morayshire which makes my daily 120 round trip to Aberdeen a pain……please go away snow!

binners

A light dusting in Rammy this morning. It was snowing on the commute in, and the sky looked like something off Lord of the Rings. I reckon we’re in for more

jp-t853

About 2cm where I live in East Cumbria with a nice snow covered road for the first three miles of the drive. I always love it.

chainslapp
    Free Member

Throwing down with snow last night at 10.30 in Staffordshire, but only came to this.

simonm
    Free Member

almost an inch at top of Rushups edge, most the Peaks in the Peak are all convered.. very wet snow though.

crazy-legs

Sleety hail for part of the night but just wet this morning (S. Manchester)

yetidave
    Free Member

snowing hard at Falkirk according to the wife, about 2″ now and getting thicker, about 2″ in Bishopbriggs.

stumpyjon

Good covering on the tops in Rossendale, at least one car in a ditch, council haven’t bothered to grit the main roads again……

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Around 2cm in County Antrim, well impressed by the winter tyres though

donsimon
    Free Member

Not a single flake, and may it stay that way, there isn’t a ski station for miles (100s of miles), so snow has no right being here.
    If my stuff is dry from yesterday’s soaking, I might just pop out for a couple of hours a bit later.

bigG
    Free Member

Good couple of inches here near Denny, more falling in occasional showers.

FIngers crossed it doesn’t lead to a repeat of last years 20 hours for 20 miles commute from hell. That was a year ago tomorrow

Dolcered

about 4 inches in Lanarkshire, nothing in Ayr.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Was a lot worse once I travelled out of belper, towards a little town called Ashbourne! Roads had a frozen layer of ice/slush/snow which made it interesting! 😯

john_drummer
    Free Member

Light dusting in Baildon, but that light dusting has had rain, freeze & more light dustings on top. Car windowss were like concrete at 7.20am

Journey to work normally takes 60-70mins. 110mins this morning

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope none, in fact it was 6C and beautiful sun, clouding over a bit now, but behind it it’s clear blue sky.. Long may that continue too.
    Sarf Carst BTW.

tomhenson87
    Free Member

Nah none in Sussex yet, fingers crossed we get some!

peterfile
    Free Member

Yesterday morning

More pics and details HERE.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Yesterday morning’s ride – Aberfeldy, Perthshire. Poor quality phone picture.

Rawer in snow by CaptainMainwaring1, on Flickr

hels
    Free Member

3-4 inches on the car this morning in Peebles. -1 in Auchendinny but warmer in Edinburgh and no snow on the ground, YET.

druidh
    Free Member

Plenty of white stuff here on the edge of the Pentland Alps.

flockofffish
    Free Member

15cm and still snowing hard north of Inverness.
    Flock

GrahamS

Very light dusting around Newcastle area.

But I still saw my first skid of the season within ten minutes of getting into the car 🙄

molgrips
    Free Member

You buggers. Sunny and dry in London.

derekrides
    Free Member

Snowing in the Alps at last… It hasn’t been this bad in fifty years – lack of snow this time of year wise.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

zero snow thank god (south wales)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Snow anyone??’ is closed to new replies.