Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SKYRIM on PS3 – is it fixed yet?
  • organic355
    Free Member

was considering buying until I read the reviews and the pages of stories about the lag and becoming unplayable half way though.

Has there been a patch released that has actually fixed this yet or should I hold off and get something else?

darrell
    Free Member

no it aint. and the next patch due anytime will not address the lag time issue

i’m at level 20 and its almost unplayable now. I am gonna stop playing it, never play it again and never get a game from Bethesda

so get something else

kimbers

personally id take it back ad get a refund!

hopefully they will fix it, i was waiting till it comes down in price and itll be sorted by then

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Crikey is it that bad? I had considered getting it as an alternative to my usual fayre of MoH but I guess not.

Torminalis
    Free Member

I am currently about level 40 on the PS3 version of Skyrim and aside from the occasional bit of lag or (often entertaining) glitch it seems fine. Cracking game in fact.

mrnmissespanda

I am level 48 and have a save file of nearly 8mg and it is still perfectly fine for me. (and good fun)

panda

organic355
    Free Member

seems a bit hit and miss if you the the lag/backwards flying dragons or not from what I have read.

Wonder if it has anything to do with your model of PS3?

seosamh77
    Free Member

Does this game get good soon, granted i’ve only played it to level 4 so far. but first impressions are that it’s an incredible dull game.

Topov
    Free Member

Stick with it, it’s a very rewarding game. Though I’m playing it on the Xbox so no techy troubles.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SKYRIM on PS3 – is it fixed yet?’ is closed to new replies.