• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by ton.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sky / Premier League court ruling…where do you get foreign decoder how much?
  • KidCragg
    Free Member

So where can I get a foreign decoder + subscription from?

Any ideas how much we’re talking?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Woot! 😀

Get in. Ittud be a bit clearer than watching it via a shonky internet stream.

Mind you, I’ve bin to loads of pubs where they’ve done this. Quite surreal, watching it in Turkish or Korean or Norwegian….

The clued up ones turned the sound off and bunged the radio on. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jamie
    Free Member

I’m guessing the Premier League wish they had not took this women to court now.

Gribs

It won’t last long. The next rights package will just be sold on a Europe wide basis so everyone will pay more.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Hopefully it’ll be the beginning of the end of the crazy money and result in future deals being less lucrative for the Premier League. Might then lead to less cash being chucked around, a league more modelled on the Bundesliga ownership rights and ticket prices and all the sheiks and sugardaddy’s finding something else to spunk their money on. But I doubt it will.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The girl done good.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Purveyors of fine European satellite saucers.

ton

anyone wanting a satellite reciever to do what the lady did, i will gladly sell you one.
    it’s what i do innit…… 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sky / Premier League court ruling…where do you get foreign decoder how much?’ is closed to new replies.