Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Singular gryphon
  • singlespeeddan
    Free Member

Does anyone run their gryphon with a flat bar, jones bar or simitlar alt bar? If so what is it like? Have you got pictures?
    I was thinking it might be a viable alternative to getting a jones steel as the geometries are pretty similar.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

I had a ride on one at SSUK last year that was running flat bars … felt really nice.

ikimbunza
    Free Member

I’m running my new Gryphon Ti with a flat bar at the moment whilst i recover from an op as the slightly more upright position works really well.

The best bar i’ve found is the Ragley Luxy bar (see pic – sorry don’t know how to post pics on here!).

Chris' Ti Gryphon

The Luxy is nice and wide and with a short stem it feels similar in many ways to my old Mary bars thanks to the taller headtube, if that makes sense.

Chris

markenduro
    Free Member

Think my next bike will have to be a gryphon, they look ideal for this bikepacking lark and commuting. Rumour is that the new ones will have rack mounts on them as well, which is a bonus for everyday use.

Coasting
    Free Member

They’re made high in the front so its quite hard to get your weight over the front for good traction.I tried it and was okay but not really what the bikes designed for

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Singular gryphon’ is closed to new replies.