Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singletrack Mag Back Issues: what do you do with yours?
  • nxb1
    Free Member

Hi all

A question for subscribers past or present: having subscribed to singletrack mag since issue #33, I’ve got many back issues stacked up in the spareroom. The trouble is that we need to free up the space.

So what do you do with your old back issues when you need to get rid of them? Are there any clubs/societies that would be grateful to receive them?

Thanks

Nigel

footflaps

I have to confess I threw my complete collection in the recycling bin last year – taking up too much space!

nxb1
    Free Member

@footflaps: yeah, I guess the recycling bin is the fallback option…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ton

i gave 2yrs worth away to someone on here, just last week.

nxb1
    Free Member

@ton: thanks.

Anyone interested in my back issue collection? Free to a good home, all I ask for you to cover postage. Let me know which issues you’re interested in.

otherwise, it’s off to the tower recycling bin!

thanks

Nigel

GrahamS

Likewise, I’ve got a ton of issues scattered about the place, going back to issue 1 (somewhere). I don’t need them cos I’ve got a digital sub, so if anyone wants them then contact me (email in profile).

BoardinBob

Put them in a recycling bin

murpia

Extending the topic:

During some recent building work I emptied the loft of some boxes of old MBUK, MBR and assorted other magazines from the period 1998->2005.

I haven’t yet had the heart to simply recycle them as they might hold some interest for someone. Just seeing them again generates some nostalgia for me…

So, what to do with these?

Thanks, Ian

darrell
    Free Member

read the magazine and then its recycled. i dont like clutter

marsdenman
    Free Member

Most recently mine got a ceafeine fix from a felled cup of cappuccino = recycling bin.
    Normally, they get dropped off at the doctors surgery for the reading pleasure of folk in the waiting room – might not suit everyone but has to be better that readers digest etc……

Also – men’s ward of the local hospital – they were very happy to see the ones I dropped in years ago, when I last needed the services of said establishment.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Mag Back Issues: what do you do with yours?’ is closed to new replies.