Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Show us your tats…
  • donsimon
    Free Member

As above, we haven’t had a tattoo thread for a while, I don’t think. Inspire me with your ink, thanks.

brakes
    Free Member

clunker

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Where Shibboleth? 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member

And one for Mr Starship ?

Bat1
    Free Member

slimjim78
    Free Member

slimjim78
    Free Member

Bregante

racefaceec90

🙂

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Funny how the OP asks “show me your tats” and everyone gets photos from google images.

philconsequence
    Free Member

captaincarbon
    Free Member

There goes the thread! lol

kayak23

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

where’s phil’s leg???

ourmaninthenorth

@elfinsafety – I used to work for the guy you posted up. He was once a corporate partner at one of the country’s leading law firms.

While he didn’t have tats all over his face at the time, when he’d had a haircut you could see the tats on his head when he was sitting down.

In spite of being the only gay, neo-nazi, Leeds supporting person with a first class law degree from Cambridge I’ve ever known, he was actually all right and good to work for.

Last time I saw him, he was riding his bike in the opposite direction from me.

toppers3933
    Free Member

sounds like he ride his bike in the opposite direction to most people. 😯

(disclaimer)not that there’s anything wrong with that.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I like the one Bregante posted.

Must get a photo of mine

Harry_the_Spider

And one for Mr Starship ?

…and only 2 years out of date. 🙄

philconsequence
    Free Member

whats this about my leg? have yeti and CG been discussing how damn sexy my legs are in stockings again on a thread i haven’t noticed? 🙄

ourmaninthenorth

sounds like he ride his bike in the opposite direction to most people.

Yep. He gave up a career earning him £200k a year at the drop of a hat, was next seen working as a truck-driver’s mate and then sighted by a couple of colleagues at the football euro and world cups stripped to the waist and be-caped in a St George’s flag.

Takes all sorts, I guess. And he’s probably way more interesting than al the lawyers I know put together..!

yunki
    Free Member

sighted by a couple of colleagues at the football euro and world cups stripped to the waist and be-caped in a St George’s flag.

sounds like a movie script

JonR
    Free Member

A mate of AndyHilton and mine used to work with this bloke, apparently he was a barrister before getting inked up.

toppers3933
    Free Member

sounds like a movie script

starring robert carlisle…

toppers3933
    Free Member

is there an echo in here? 🙄

mossimus
    Free Member

One of our couriers……..

Woody
    Free Member

Has anyone seen ‘puff the magic dragon’ who IIRC is from S. Wales? It’s definitely NSFW but I have it on email somewhere and will try and upload a link.

ourmaninthenorth

DOUBLE EDIT:

I’ve never heard of, or seen, Rob Holmes before in my life. And definitely not on the 6th floor of the Manchester office of Addleshaw Goddard. Ever.

Has anyone else seen or heard of him? Apparently he used to be a lawyer or something, but I’m not sure.

Is that an antelope?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Has anyone seen ‘puff the magic dragon’ who IIRC is from S. Wales? It’s definitely NSFW but I have it on email somewhere and will try and upload a link.

Done by Dai Fleet in Blackwood.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

One of our couriers……..

saw him the other day, I suppose he couldn’t fit Addison Lee on there…

yunki
    Free Member

starring robert carlisle…

or Reece Dinsdale

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m not 100% on this, but I’ve heard this guy was some top legal dude before getting inked. Could someone confirm or deny, please?

Woody
    Free Member

I do not want to think how painful this must have been. 150 hours apparently 😯

Puff the Dragon – definitely NSFW, children or those of a sensitive disposition

will be deleted after an hour !

I_Ache
    Free Member

Soon someone will post up the Chilean DH video the antelope one and the mythbusters plane one!

This is getting silly!

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Woody…That is disgusting!

Woody
    Free Member

My Mum sent me it 😉

fluffykittens
    Free Member

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Show us your tats…’ is closed to new replies.