Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Show us your bad presents
  • grantway
    Free Member

anyone received crap/pointless presents
    Lets have a look or describe

ski
    Free Member

End of thread!

DavidB
    Free Member

TWO onesies ffs

twang
    Free Member

A snow camo onesie

I’m a 49 year old man

No pics …not ever

EDIT; Ha! you show me yours and i’ll show you mine 😀

jekkyl

The heaviest pound shop bike multi tool in the world from the in laws, ‘thanks but I already have 2 incl a park tools so this one will never ever get used’ *throws multi tool on floor*

DavidB
    Free Member

twang, I am 47 I got a Marvel comics onesie and a plain black one. my new year resolution is to soil them both.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Muc-off which would be great if it wasn’t the flat screen tv cleaning version……

http://muc-off.com/electronics/220-flat-screen-cleaning-deluxe-pack.html

Sheeesh

singlespeedstu

These two present are so bad that they’ve crossed the line into becoming good presents.

2013_1225evil0004 by multispeedstu, on Flickr

2013_1225evil0005 by multispeedstu, on Flickr

trail_rat
    Free Member

Got a box of family circle biscuits , nothing else was bad really .

pingu66
    Free Member

All mine are excellent but went to GFs daughters to see grandson and her idiot semi estranged partner was proudly wearing his onesie. What has been seem cannot be unseen, I fear the therapy may be expensive. (Therapy for my traumatised mind not his warped taste).

stu1972
    Free Member

What appeared to be about £30k turned out to be individually printed paper handkerchiefs 🙁

Actually a very good present. Much much pranking to be had.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I kid you not…

wolly
    Free Member

Microwave slippers, Ayyyyyy!

nealglover
    Free Member

Singlspeedstu, in the second pic …..

The ghost of Sasquatch is walking through your garden.

grantway
    Free Member

Ouch looking at the Firby, Money, single speed robe and does that include the hat >?
    But at the moment the microwave slippers is stealing the Oscar

Micro Wave Slippers

samuri
    Free Member

The dressing gown is totally awesome!!

All good for me this year I’m afraid. Chocs, whisky, oil paints, hat and gloves, smellies, cycling shorts, awesome courier bag (thanks Neil).

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

How does Sudoku toilet paper sound??

Ideal for number two’s I suppose 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

It appears I have been transported back to victorian times

A selection of cheese, nuts and dried fruit 😐

Every year beats the last one in terms of being underwhelmed

Nipper99
    Free Member

A Go Pro Hero 8O, I see these twunts around with these camera things lashed to their helmets and now I am going to have join their ranks to avoid hurting the wife’s feelings unless I can ram it into a tree or drop it after a reasonable period.

Bregante

What ski said.

HOW DO I MAKE THE LITTLE B@$74RDS GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LOBBING THEM IN THE POND!!!!!!!!!

PMK2060

2 bottles of British wine. To be fair they were bought by non brits who probably don’t realize how bad it is..

houndlegs
    Free Member

No pics but,the FIL bought my stepson a wallet,which looked quite good from the outside,but when he opened it up, it was obviously secondhand and previous owner had scribbled all over the inside with a Biro,it looked like a kid had coloured it in 😆

dazh

HOW DO I MAKE THE LITTLE B@$74RDS GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LOBBING THEM IN THE POND!!!!!!!!!

Pull it’s tail for 10 seconds or lie it on it’s back for 15. The latter is probably better, pulling their tails make them go all cranky apparently. What I wasn’t prepared for was my 6 year old monopolising my phone to feed and wash the damn thing.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

My parents today, so nothing to add appart from diet attempt ruining chocolate 🙂

Out-laws on Friday, which means that the missus will have been asked for a list, which means double politeness so as not to offend anyone!

allthepies
    Free Member

Put it on it’s back.

My niece got a Furby and it doesn’t move i.e. no dancing, ear movement or “beak” opening. It does squark quite a but though but I guess it’s foo bar’d.

Houns

I think you’ll find I “win”

(Not a gift in itself, it came in a set with some deodorant and shower gel)

Tom-B
    Free Member

My mum and dad got me some of that tissue paper money?! Ffs!

They did get me some wall mounts for my snowboard and 200 quid so not all bad.

thepurist

Actually a very good present. Much much pranking to be had.

Misread that and thought you might be coming into money in the new year.

rickmeister

Anyone… ?

myheadsashed

2 bottles of British wine. To be fair they were bought by non brits who probably don’t realize how bad it is..

Give how many awards British wine has won recently I’d drink it first to determine whether its good for quaffing or good for de-icer 🙄

woody21
    Free Member

I got Sudoku Toilet Paper – to good to flush, so it’s in the recycling bin. Mrs W got a bottle stopper from Ann Summers – now in the wheelie bin. I know it’s the thought that counts but I wish people wouldn’t waste their money

househusband

She did buy them for ‘us’, bless her, but they were wrapped up and it is indeed the heaviest present ever at 9kg:

iamroughrider
    Free Member

just take them boxed to charity shops rather than throw them out.

thebrowndog
    Free Member

Plastic “bronze” birdbath. Yep.

waller
    Free Member

Bird related I suppose:

I’m male and don’t wear jewelry…… I’m hoping that this is some kind of horrible mix up…..

tenfoot

One of my presents from the MIL was a couple of travel plug adaptors and suitcase scales. I genuinely had to check the wrapping paper to check they were definitely for me.
    🙄
    Everyone thought I was joking when I said I was going to use the scales to weigh my bikes

stox
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

Houns +1

I was planning on trying to flog mine on the classifieds

LoCo
    Free Member

A couple of Winner fish sausages as part of a lovely food parcel fm my brother, no one wanted to try one strangely :-/

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Show us your bad presents’ is closed to new replies.