Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • show me your ..singlesp….flat bar bikes.
  • rp16v
    Free Member

need some ideas for my xc bike/commuter mix
    flat bar pics with or without barends will be fine.
    also ideas on bars as my outer wrists hurt abit currentley on 560’s with bar ends think i could do with somthing a tad wider.

Coleman
    Free Member

A brace of commuter fixies;

Flat bars and bar ends

Bullhorn bars

RichPenny
    Free Member

Marin Commuter by rjpenny1

The tart in me wants a white chainring for it, and some better cranks.

Bernaard
    Free Member

700mm Titec flat bars here
    Currently with bar ends
    For sale £20
    Fitted to my 29er at the moment

Sam

CheesybeanZ

niner flat top , 710mms of luvlyness

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Is it wrong to want to put bar ends on my SS, not because I want bar ends, but because I’ve got a nice pair of carbon woodmans bar ends in the spares box?

Tasso
    Free Member

On-One Fleegle bars I like lots. Running SS gives you plenty of room to move your hands around to different positions without shifters getting in the way.

Mine are the standard versions cut down which aren’t quite as narrow as the Pro versions. Comfy on the wrist angle, allow a speedy forward but tucked in elbows position and are wide enough for some looning about through twisty bits which also brings you back a smidge and places you slightly more upright.

Have them on my Roadrat and can’t quite be bothered to swap them for the drops I have.

Tried flats and low risers on it and these are just spot on in comparison.

No pics though sorry.

Flats with bar ends are just odd for commuting duties as I’d contend you want a stretched out aero position in the middle not with your arms out wide. Well unless it’s out of the saddle mega steep climbs you are concerned about.

D0NK

my outer wrists hurt abit currentley on 560’s with bar ends think i could do with somthing a tad wider.

[url=http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/easton-on-one-bars-plus-grips]like 580s?[/url]
    For a while I used a rigid flat barred inbred with slicks for commuting, it was awesome for carving round corners and between traffic, not as fast as a road bike obviously but a lot more nimble in a sideways direction 🙂

P20

Still miss this:

Bonty Disc by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

MrNutt
    Free Member

Sam does that bike weigh anything at all?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘show me your ..singlesp….flat bar bikes.’ is closed to new replies.