• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Serena Williams – potential bad loser content
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

you’re unattractive inside

How about the outside? Spot the dog:

BoardinBob

Little madam last night. You can take the girl out of Compton…

z1ppy

Wasn’t impressed with the fathers (pressured IMO) training when I saw a report about them few years back, but then they’re both (sister) are/were at the top of their game and there a lot of pressure in that enviroment. Not an excuse, just a potential reason, s’not like the tennis hasn’t had shouty champions/competitors before now is it?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yeah, but all thanks to Jehovah. Apparently.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

She’s an amazing tennis player but does let herself down sometimes. Funnily enough, it’s normally when she’s losing! I’m more impressed with Venus’ icy cool temperament.

Serena’s not the only one – ever seen the increase in decibels of Sharapova’s grunts/screams when she’s under pressure?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh right, I didn’t realise we were talking about them in terms of what they look like…

scaredypants

funnily enough, if old Serena came after me with her racket threatening to kill me, I’d consider her well & truly capable

(but might also find it just a bit arousing 😳 )

MrsToast
    Free Member

Oh right, I didn’t realise we were talking about them in terms of what they look like…

Of course, silly goose! What else are women going to be judged on?

RustySpanner

deadlydarcy – Member

Just another one of those ‘Isn’t this girl ugly?’ threads.

In the interests of fairness, I’m sure sharkbait will post up a picture of his partner shortly.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh shit the bed…

grum
    Free Member

She looks alright to me. Very childish outburst, but I imagine it’s a very very pressured situation.

Of course, silly goose! What else are women going to be judged on?

How good they are at cooking/cleaning?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Very childish outburst

It was the scream at her opponent’s break point which I found more disappointing. Thankfully, she got a bit of a drubbing anyway, so I don’t think this one incident turned the game on its head or anything.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Just for you RS 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yeah like you’d be able to keep your cool in that situation 🙄

Serena is a beauty and I pity those who cannot appreciate her.

RustySpanner

sharkbait, have the courage of your convictions!

Oh, but maybe asking people to contrast the appearance of your partner with that of a dog on a public forum might be unpleasant and offensive?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Serena Williams – potential bad loser content’ is closed to new replies.