Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • See ya (SO content)
  • Diane
    Free Member

Oh so sorry 🙁 Would go for a pint you know that but away this weekend. Give me a shout if you want to do some pootly dog friendly stuff on the bike anytime.
    Do the ‘race’ if it’s not pishin doon your buddies will be pleased to see you xx

hels
    Free Member

Still working on mastering Indirect Communication “don’t know what I want”, but does that not mean “I have met somebody else but am trying to finish with you and not come off like a bitch” ? (sorry)

samuri
    Free Member

Bummer.

He could try this, yes. After all, his luck with the ladies doesn’t seem to be great at the moment.

konaboy2275
    Free Member

Bad news. A week in tha Alps would be my first priority!

marsdenman
    Free Member

First up – thoughts are with you – similar situation for me with MrsMM #1 – ended all friendly TBH but that still did not stop me losing me head up my arse for about 12 months…

Try and make time to figure out what you want – as said above, still no reason why you cannot relocate, arguably less to stop you now as it’s not a committee decision.. 🙂

re:

TJ i’ve been on a couple of TBC rides. Would come on more but the dog can’t run free in the Pentlands. Didn’t have the dog the last time i rode with ya.

– ok, i’ don’t know how far you are from the Pentlands, or how long the rides are but, our Ted (border terrier) is happy at home for up to 4 hrs – surely you can fix something to fit that sort of time slot?

Oh – get out and race on Sunday – you’re full of nervous energy – you’ll either win or bomb out ‘cos you took TJ’s advice and had a skinful the night before 🙂
    Chris

SiB
    Free Member

Dianes offer of doing some ‘doggy stuff’ with you sounds interesting, take her up on her offer!!

After two marriages and a long term relationship it sounds like you’re in need of some ‘you time’. My SO left me november last year under the same circumstances as yours and I’m enjoying being sinle as its my first time in this position since I was about 17years old, I’m 40 now and loving the simplicity of life, the freedom (although was never under the thumb)and the peace and quite! I had a good marriage btw, never wanted this ‘quiet’ life but my bike now takes alot of pounding and I love having the whole bed to myself

It’ll get better than you wont want her back, dont put your life on hold hoping she’ll change her mind.

Have fun and relax

Get drunk if you want to

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and I love having the whole bed to myself

blow that I always want to snuggle 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘See ya (SO content)’ is closed to new replies.