Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • school boy error
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i just let slip how much i spent on my mtb a couple of years ago, whilst showing it to my wife. She already claims to be the 3rd wheel in my relationship with my bike, and now she has found out i spent more on it then her engagement ring….better not tell her about the upgrades to

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

just let slip how much i spent on my mtb a couple of years ago, whilst showing it to my wife.

You’ve only just shown it to her ?

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

no but i was showing off how pretty it looked after i spent all afternoon cleaning it

meehaja
    Free Member

My wife asked how much her ring was worth (for insurance) I told her it was as much as my best bike, she guessed at £500. Well trained.

sofatester
    Free Member

I told her it was as much as my best bike, she guessed at £500. Well trained.

😀

sparkyrhino

I get the same from my wife ,saying that i spend to much of my time and cash caring for my bike rather than her ,she even sent me a valentine card from bike this year as a mild dig.it was’nt a cheapo card either £2.50 .what a waste thats a spare innertube or some spokeydokeys .

I do cherish the card though 😉

foxski
    Free Member

i always tell my wife £800 what ever bike ive bought,now she says £800 😆

Onzadog
    Free Member

My wife asked whether I love my bike more than her.

I asked, which bike?

mattstreet

My wife asked whether I love my bike more than her.

I asked, which bike?

😆 Quality!

bruneep

Its the same bike I just get them resprayed 😉

tonyg2003

wife’s Five is the most expensive bike in the garage. She’s got the taste for expensive bikes. Damn how did that happen!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘school boy error’ is closed to new replies.