Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Saturday night eating/drinking/listening to/watching?
  • dogbert
    Free Member

I’m sure there used to be a thread like this on here…..

anyhoo, what you all up to?

Budweiser 66
    American Hot Pizza from Tesco
    Neil Young at the moment
    Haven’t quite decided on a film yet

emma82
    Free Member

Eating chicken stuffed with goats cheese and roast veg, drinking red wine, watching come dine with me then strictly 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

vampire weekend, chicken jalfrezi, working so alc-free becks

donsimon
    Free Member

Currently watching The Shootist.
    About to make a nice beefy Bovril to drink.
    It’s waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to be thinking about food, but it’ll be lots of fruit.

bikebouy
    Free Member

This:

Lots of this:

A few snifters of this:

Watch this:

Lots of this:

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Jacket Potato with cottage cheese and A Taste Of Honey

yunki
    Free Member

pesto/pasta/roasted veg extravaganza.. some sort of vitamin enriched super juice and the simpsons..

GJP
    Free Member

Listening to Natalie Merchant (Retrospective), cup of hot tea by my side. Curry night followed by Liam Nielson and Taken later on I reckon. Hopefully up early for a good ride.

fenred
    Free Member

Bikebuoy, just loading the nippers into the car, be round in a bit….pls post up ur address, ta.

Edit we’ll be leaving before the last bit 😉

BoardinBob

Eating = kettle chips

Drinking = Heineken

Listening = going to see Plastikman in about 3 hours

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDg2KOyq3M[/video]

wallop

Eating chicken stuffed with goats cheese and roast veg, drinking red wine, watching come dine with me then strictly

That’s pretty much identical to me, but I had pasta with my veg and cheese!

Sue_W
    Free Member

Currently – Lemsip, hot mince pie, and the Pogues …

Am planning on making some mulled wine later, if anyone fancies a glass?

Hareydan
    Free Member

Just eaten bangers and mash, will be catching up on the punk show on iplayer while mrs HD watches x crapter, no drink in the house so nowt at the mo but will be having a cuppa with match of the day later. I’m hardcore, me 🙂

fenred
    Free Member

Ta for offer Sue but mulled wine is a bit yuk on my tastebuds….which is strange as I enjoy everything else on the planet that’s wine flavoured 🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Stella
    Paul Oakenfold’s urban soundtrack, ‘Jack the Ripper’ (loud, on the phones)
    curry in a bit.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

After a top day out around rivi earlier on I’m to knackered to go boozing down the pubs,so it’s a case of looking at whats in the freezer.
    I’m finally getting around to watching that “Chasing Legends” documentry,and the viewing experience will be enhanced with a couple of bottles of Sharp’s Doom Bar 🙂

uplink
    Free Member

I’ll have to put up with strictly come dancing for an hour, I suppose Areola 😉 or whatever her name is helps me endure

nbt

Mrs NBT’s cooking partridge at the moment. she’s just been in to say she’s not sure about the smell, and tbh neither am I, fingers crossed we’re not shitting through the eye of a needle tomorrow

it will be accompanied by a wainwright’s, followed by some banks’s

watching the log fire burning away, and keeping an eye on lemmy the movie that’s just coming to an end. mrs nbt will want to watrch strictly in a bit I think 🙁

emma82
    Free Member

Eating chicken stuffed with goats cheese and roast veg, drinking red wine, watching come dine with me then strictly
    That’s pretty much identical to me, but I had pasta with my veg and cheese!

So if you are watching strictly did you just completely fall in love with Harry after that rumba cuz I did 😳

Squidlord
    Free Member

Steak & Kidney pie, chips & peas.
    Just had first Plzner Urquell after completing a “dry” month. Might have one more.
    Will catch up on QI but will only be half watching as I’m putting the first coat of paint onto my 1/72 F4U Corsair.
    Rock’n’roll, me!

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Jacket spud and beans for dinner.

Rest of my evening is going to ve filled with Merlin, Casualty (program not place!) and I’m a celebrity get me out of here; accompanied by some Sainsbury’s chocolate/caramel shortbread, hot chocolate (with maybe a dash of Baileys) and a couple of painkillers!

Student life eh? 😛

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Home made chicken and vegetable curry with rice, maan and popadom.
    Pepsi Max.
    Harry Hill’s TV burp.

carlos
    Free Member

Eating – Maltesers
    Drinking – Budvar
    Watching -Strike Back, Project Dawn (off the planner)

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Salmon and prawn risotto,walking dead final episode, no booze as got manflu….

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Eating – Nowt
    Drinking – Water, might buy some beers soon
    Listening – Fred V n Graffix

Building a new bike, what a chore.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Eating midget gems, drinking coffee, listening to crap local radio, watching for some villains who may or may not appear in the next 12 hours. How jolly!

Alcopop
    Free Member

Pasta and meatballs yum
    The kids are playing just dance on the Wii
    so varied soundtrack
    Working tomorrow so not drinking

emsz
    Free Member

Cup of tea

I’ve had toast with marmalade, she’s had the last of penotti duo on hers.

Most played of 2011 on the NME channel.

SueW never had mulled wine, I’ll have some 😀

lunge

Drinking: a bottle of Bourgoux at the moment but have a bottle of fizz in the fridge.
    Drinking: just had steak, crushed new potatoes, and rocket. About to polish off a homemade chic and raspberry mousse.
    Listening/watching: X-factor at the moment, but in thanks Mrs Lunge is letting me watch some Attenborough later.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Burp’idge… ******

kennyp
    Free Member

Drinking a very pleasant carmenere from Chile. Listening to 90 Bisodol (Crimond), the new Half Man Half Biscuit album.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Progressed on to:

Drinking: lovely smooth glass of warming mulled wine
    Eating: smoked cheddar and crackers
    Listening: chilling out to “Raising Sand” – Robert Plant & Alison Kraus

Emsz – can’t believe you’ve not had mulled wine before! There’s a glass heading your way …

Fenred – some unmulled wine left in the bottle if you prefer? A nice Australian merlot.

_tom_
    Free Member

Dinner was beans on toast, drank tea, watching Taken. Watched Mesrine earlier as well.

Karinofnine

Tried to drink wine, yuk nasty, hate all drink recently for some reason so I had a cup of tea (yeah, mental here ;))

Food was four tangerines then green beans, beetroot, mushrooms and garlic followed by stollen pieces.

Watched Transformers:Dark of the Moon.

razor1548
    Free Member

“Listening = going to see Plastikman in about 3 hours”

I am absolutely awestruck!

I watched that to the two minute mark.

Have we really fallen so far as a culture?

Here is some good news for you. You can download any of a few hundred different midi software applications and replicate EVERY SINGLE bit of that with about two hours of messing about with it.

So there you go. If that’s what you want to listen to, you never have to buy an album again. You can just load up a sequencer, shut your eyes and drag pre programmed beats into it… and you will have EXACTLY what you have just shown us on youtube.

Good day for you eh? 🙂

Poppadums & pickle tray, chicken tikka, madras sauce, chips, pilau, cheese naan & Cobra lager for tea at the best curry house in town – more food in one night than I’ve had all week.

JD & coke, smoking tabs and watched X-Factor and (half watched) I’m a Celeb with the family STR.

Think my luck is in later 😀

fenred
    Free Member

Sue, lurvely! Much more palatable 8)

Emsz, don’t go there,be warned 👿

I now want lunges meal for my dinner tomorrow night…..that’s a win!

dux
    Free Member

Drinking Old Empire IPA, eating Bombay mix watching an Australian comedian called Steve Hughs from lasts night. Oh and Reg D Hunter, very funny guy

RichPenny
    Free Member

Here is some good news for you. You can download any of a few hundred different midi software applications and replicate EVERY SINGLE bit of that with about two hours of messing about with it.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Yes, that’s why there are a few million bods with a copy of cubase whose work marks them as a legend of electronic music, while Richie Hawtin remains an unknown bespectacled geek just messing in his bedroom. :mrgreen:

Squidlord
    Free Member

I like a lot of Plastikman stuff.

I have a copy of the Shorter Oxford Dictionary, but despite there being thousands and thousands of words in there, I’m yet to arrange them into a novel that wins the Booker prize.

load up a sequencer, shut your eyes and drag pre programmed beats into it

You first, let’s see what you come up with if it’s so easy.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Saturday night eating/drinking/listening to/watching?’ is closed to new replies.