• This topic has 21 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Saturday night Drinking – I am mostly drinking content
  • highclimber
    Free Member

this:

That is all

Mantastic
    Free Member

Drambuie but not the normal pants this one is made with 20yr old speyside malt, very nice

nbt

oxford gold is 100% of YUM

this for me

but in a proper pint glass – my old singletrack pint glass as it happens, from when I first subscribed around issue 3 or 4. the writing’s gone now, but the glass is still working just fine…

CheesybeanZ

the brother in law`s home made blackberry wine , bloody lovley stuff .

Zoolander
    Free Member

bigsi
    Free Member

A nice cuppa tea 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

might go buy a bottle of red.

when I’ve had a glass of that, it’ll be beer o’clock.
    Choice of Wychwood Wychcraft, Thwaites Lancaster Bomber, Ruddles County, or three different flavours of home brew – Fixby Gold, St Peters IPA or Gobhoblin. I won’t be consuming all of these, I’m too much of a lightweight these days

Vortexracing

chainslapp
    Free Member

_tom_
    Free Member

Was a Black Sheep Ale, now about to make a Lemsip so I can make it through work tomorrow.

16stonepig
    Free Member

I am currently Never Drinking Again.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

On my 2nd & last bottle of Sharps Doombar at the momment,after that it’s either Hobgoblin or Batemans XXXB,decisions, decisions.

keefus
    Free Member

J.P.CHENET after 3 pints of the black stuff at the boozer with the lads watching footy

trailmonkey

nbt, i hope that you’re getting the banks’s from tesco. it’s only £1 a bottle there.

got to be honest though, much prefer banks’s mild to the bitter.

highclimber
    Free Member

I also had a Golden Glory which is always always nice when perfectly chilled!

john_drummer
    Free Member

I went for a home made Pinot Grigio in the end. now on Wychcraft, Fixby Gold next

scaredypants

banks’s also a quid or less at aldi just now (and some other decent beers too)

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i had carrefor blond l;ager, mutzig, mutzig, desperados, ‘champagn’ mutzig/ amd now i’m off yo bed.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Peroni last night I’m ashamed to say. Proper beer tonight though..

kayak23

I clearly lack alcoholic-sophistication….

coolhandluke
    Free Member

me and my cousin had these between us.

made a small dent in my Christmas beer selection.

nbt

nbt, i hope that you’re getting the banks’s from tesco. it’s only £1 a bottle there.

shamefully I must admit it was from a can, £18 for a crate at bargain booze. I usually pick up the bottles from aldi @ 99p each

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Saturday night Drinking – I am mostly drinking content’ is closed to new replies.